Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 07:40

For most people, family gatherings, parties, and other social activities are part of the fun of the holiday season. Not so for those with social anxiety disorder, who dread-or even avoid-social situations, reports the December 2008 issue of Harvard Women's Health Watch.

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime4th December 2008, 22:25

That is true, I love our family party's, but most of our spouses or significant others have issues with the escapades of some family members..... dunno just a wild family is guess hysterical
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 07:02

I'm lucky in that we have a small family here. Many have moved away. I do have to go to the office party and I'm already freaking about it. I wish I could take Spook with me for company here 4U
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 07:38

I'm glad it's just me and the boys. I stay away from my family. they too think I'm an addict redface
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 14:04

Kylie wrote:
I'm glad it's just me and the boys. I stay away from my family. they too think I'm an addict redface

Kylie, are you sure they think that, or is it you projecting that because you have been called that so many times by your ex? I take a lot of meds as to others on this board, we are not addicts, we need them to survive and live through the day.....there is a significant difference between "need" and "want" define within yourself and it will flow out of you the proper way love Or just don't tell anyone what you take, then they won't know. group hug but if your meds are given by a doctor, you are not an addict love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime5th December 2008, 21:03

You keep on doing what you're doing Kylie. I have a hunch after what your ex did he would never get custody thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime6th December 2008, 19:02

Doc Mike wrote:
You keep on doing what you're doing Kylie. I have a hunch after what your ex did he would never get custody thumbs up

now that would be great!! love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays   Easing Social Anxiety During the Holidays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1