Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy

Go down 
+4
Kylie
Doc Mike
mustang302
Brianna
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime16th October 2008, 05:49

Are you looking for a natural anxiety remedy? Anxiety can make your daily life a real challenge and I am going to give you some tips below that you can start using right away to reduce anxiety and stress.

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime17th October 2008, 22:03

i read them and they all seem ok, but what if and how do you stop anxiety if you cause it yourself for a rush, or use it as a crutch not to have to be part of life, now my situation is real, but i to can play it up, but the most part is wen the anxiety aont there its almost like bordom, so i bring it up to feel, weird, but thats how it is, maybeee i was so used to it i just need to feel something familier, i hate admiting stuff grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but its like if i didnt have alergies and a real bad stomach, hell i wouldnt be me dunno
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime18th October 2008, 09:39

Ed my friend, you can't use it as a crutch, I hope you understand what I mean. Life is real, even though sometimes it sucks thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime18th October 2008, 10:03

wen you do something for so long...................its like quitting smoking
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime18th October 2008, 12:39

Maybe we can help you to take those crutches away Ed here 4U
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime18th October 2008, 13:51

mustang302 wrote:
wen you do something for so long...................its like quitting smoking

But it doesn't have to be a habit, lean on us Ed. We'll see you through group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime18th October 2008, 19:57

but do i want to be free of it?

hard to explain but its A part of me

since i moved im doing better, more driving shopping alone, if i look at it as a whole its to much, but if i look at it in small bits its easier, but its like if someone askes me would i like to be not a manic depressive, id say no way, this is who i am, id be lost wiithout me, its been so long since i was without it, i woudlnt know what its like
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime18th October 2008, 21:43

You're doing a good job explaining it Ed here 4U You have good insight, take it in little pieces, little baby steps. Sometimes that's all you can ask for. Good job hanging in there group hug
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime19th October 2008, 13:07

Note to Kylie, little pieces redface
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime19th October 2008, 16:13

yes, in big chunks i cant do it, little pieces are much easier, went and pumped my own gas today on the way to work, first time in like 15 years, it was early and no cars out so i felt confident, im driving more and doing good, cept for the way home, there was a festival near my hpouse, the road i take is the only way home, i get there and boom, major trafic as the canal festival is going on, grrrrrrrr i knoew i coudlnt do it, it may take 10 min to get 100 feet thats how stuff was moving, so i pulled over, parked and went and got a slice of pizza, called rachel and asked her if her and her boyfreind could get me home, i knew shed say yes, and then they came and drove me, its just major traffic i cant do, even red lights are getting more managable, i just know my limitations as of yet, i dont even see this as a setback, i just wasnt ready for it yet
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime19th October 2008, 18:23

Congrats on not letting that traffic situation set you back Ed. Gentle pat on the back too!
Jacki
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime19th October 2008, 20:49

Baby steps my friend, you're doing a wonderful job thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime19th October 2008, 22:53

thanks, you know i didnt even get nervous, more angry at all the cars cause i wanted to get home, but i know this type of traffic i was not ready for, i will be soon, and ill know wen , but im very happy with my driving freedom aND how far ive progressed

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime20th October 2008, 06:52

Ed I hate driving too in traffic, just remember to breathe. That's what my pdoc told me
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime20th October 2008, 08:25

its wen its bumper to bumper and your not moving that scares me alot
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime20th October 2008, 11:53

I think it bothers all of us Ed, you're not alone. here 4U
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime20th October 2008, 16:59

i hope in time i can atleast get thru it, ofcourse thats a way off, little steps first, hell a highway would be more agreeable than traffic
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime20th October 2008, 21:45

I don't know Ed. Speed scares the heck out of me. I have to drive 3 times a month about 250 miles in one day. I go 65, the speed limit, and they're blowing me off the road roll eyes
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime20th October 2008, 22:22

hehehehehehhe you seen my pics of me car, mawahahahahhahaahahhahaha, its meant to go fast, i just hate going slow or not moving
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime21st October 2008, 08:03

Oh so that's the problem Ed. Just kidding, try to relax in traffic. Don't forget, it can't go any where until you move thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime21st October 2008, 14:11

id have the same problem if i was walking in a crowd.................i needs elbow room!!!! hehehhe
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime21st October 2008, 15:00

I hate being in crowds too Ed, it's sets my anxiety through the roof. Were you here last year when I got manic and went into the hospital? The day before, I was in the mall faint
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime21st October 2008, 19:04

wow omg no i joined in summer i thinks, i can manage crowds to a point,but it only holds for so long, shopping can be hard, i try to go at off hours, there were times i wanted to be admnited to a hospital yeARS BACK, anxiety is the most horrible thing there is i think
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime21st October 2008, 20:50

I can't be in a large crowd, I have to leave. I have a term called "mallfobiea" hysterical I can't go to mall's at Christmas time!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime21st October 2008, 21:27

i have gotten to a point where it dont cripple me, i know its there but i have alot of ocd habbits that calm it diown,plying with bits of paper, holding on to rocks, i love rocks and feel energies from them, a few i have gotten from specail people in my life, all these things help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy   Anxiety Remedy - 7 Tips For A Natural Anxiety Remedy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next