Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herbal Anxiety Remedies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Herbal Anxiety Remedies Empty
PostSubject: Herbal Anxiety Remedies   Herbal Anxiety Remedies Icon_minitime13th November 2008, 08:09

Suffering from anxiety panic attacks is an overwhelming and very scary experience to say the least. Herbal anxiety remedies will eliminate the need for anxiety drugs and treat the cause of your anxiety safely and very effectively. Anyone can benefit from herbal anxiety remedies including children. Herbal anxiety treatments can change your life for the better and get rid of your anxiety for good.

Herbal Anxiety Remedies
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Anxiety Remedies   Herbal Anxiety Remedies Icon_minitime14th November 2008, 07:07

If only it was that easy. Xanax works wonders thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Anxiety Remedies   Herbal Anxiety Remedies Icon_minitime14th November 2008, 12:28

Brianna wrote:
If only it was that easy. Xanax works wonders thumbs up

Oh yeah!!! But I still wake up and have to run to the front door to let the air in so I can breathe sob and it usually takes about an hour or so to go back to sleep. I have been having them so bad lately.....Do you think it has to do with seeing Jack again? I have been having then almost every night, and it is getting worse along with the nightmares. Really bad nightmares. faint not about Jack or even people, but about situations that evoke emotions that scare the crap out of me. And my bipolar is not going out of control exactly, but is I don't know, I just feel realy strainge....like running for the hills in fear and staying for the fun and pleasure of it all faint
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Anxiety Remedies   Herbal Anxiety Remedies Icon_minitime15th November 2008, 11:33

You've been off your normal routine Terry. Not that it's a bad thing, but your mind is used to one routine and you have added some changes to that when you are traveling/spending time with Jack. That's going to take time to adjust to. If things don't level out soon you might want to talk to the doctor about it. You may just need an adjustment in your meds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbal Anxiety Remedies   Herbal Anxiety Remedies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herbal Anxiety Remedies
Page 1 of 1