Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

more belly and stress

Go down 
+4
Doc Mike
Synergy
Lost One
mustang302
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

more belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime16th February 2009, 11:12

talked to kat, heheh she didnt give me a speech, but i guess she knows she didnt have to, she knows i wanna just numb myself, im 16 years off the stuff, beleive me im very far from using again, but im thinkin ok,

first....stress, alergies and belly

when i take my muscle relaxer it puts everyhthing to sleep, i eat with it and my belly goes night night, even my alergies if they bother me subside and stress takes a break, i cant keep anything in my belly for long in daily life cause im way to stressed, stress and anxiety are ripping a hole in me, i cant just go to the doc, the will mess with my meds and as in the past ill be 100 times worse, i can real bad side effects from just about everything,

thats why i thought bout pot, just to numb me, to shut me off wells part of me, i feel its a drug just like anything else i take, im addicted to my meds as well, just legally, im still not gonna run out and do it, i do to many stupid impulse things, so im not saying im gonna do it or not, and if i did wells i dont know if it woud make things that much better, one thing that did concern me was i know how i react on it, your numb always, brain dont work as well, ok fine, but i worried biut driving, i just wouldnt want side effects cajuse my brain to react slower in an emergency, with my meds and muscle relaxer i havent had a problem, thAT would worry me bout pot

so how can i mellow myself like my muslce relaxers do? that is the question, ok yea im trying meditation again, it just takes forever grrrr
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime16th February 2009, 21:05

I think you did a good job as you said in the other thread. I'm glad Kat talked to you. I was hoping she'd pop in and see your thread but I'm glad you told her. love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime16th February 2009, 21:35

she has been reAL Busy, but we talked this morning, sometimes you just wanna numb yourself and not feel, my meds can do that to a point, i still dont see pot as the end of the world if i partied again,but one thing i know wil be slower is reaction time wen im not getting high, it would mess with my driving, so wells, once im on the road driving takes alot of stress away
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: I hear ya   more belly and stress Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 02:47

Hey, buddy, hang in there. I know what you mean... there are times when I REAAAALLY want to get good and drunk... but then I remember the trainload of probs it causes me. My belly simply cannot tolerate any type of booze. It is like you say, the mood change, the "numb" is alluring -- but remember the reasons why you choose not to "go there".
Although I have a Dr.s "permission" in a "green state" it is nothing like "the old days" or whatever it is we imagine when we dream of escape. Hell, I went 18 years with no medical help -- even as badly as I was busted up, it was like everyone (including ME!) thought it would be back to normal in time. I had headaches so bad I had serious suicide thinking -- there was simply no escape from my new reality. The psychological toll alone was devastating, but to be brushed off by my doctors did a real tango on my outlook. So, when a friend suggested pot for pain/mental relief I actually laughed at him! But, it provided relief with (for me at least) very low side effects. Taking it now as I do, I scarcely even NOTICE any effect other than I need fewer pills and I can keep weight on.
Oh, I TRULY wish that this helpful plant had not been so needlessly demonized and were easily available -- legally to all who could benefit. But until then... keep going with what rings true with YOU and YOUR situation.
take care, bud
and kick the stress monkey the hell outa th' way!
john
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 07:18

John's given you some good advice friend. How's Kira? Is she still living with you? I worry because you're there alone. here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 14:11

Doc Mike wrote:
John's given you some good advice friend. How's Kira? Is she still living with you? I worry because you're there alone. here 4U

Me too, it seems the stess is worse for you when you are alone, like I am worse with out Jack love with him there are hardly any more night terrors, anxiety attacks, nightmares, etc. and even my pain doesn't seem near as bad dunno he is like my cure all big grin
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 14:12

Doc Mike wrote:

Me too, it seems the stess is worse for you when you are alone, like I am worse with out Jack love with him there are hardly any more night terrors, anxiety attacks, nightmares, etc. and even my pain doesn't seem near as bad dunno he is like my cure all big grin
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 14:46

I agree with Terri
I agree with Terri
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 18:33

she is not here hardly, i mean its ok cept for one i get down and need someone other than me, and my depression can scare even me, if i had my car running id be able to go more places, in a few weeks im sure ill be driving, as for kira she is here now and again, wat bothers me is ok, either be here and im use to it, or leave and im use to that, she hasnt been here in a couple of weeks more than a few hours but its ok, moving to ny with my mom has alot to do with not being alone, my last apt i lived behind my buddy dave, so i hung at his house almost everyday, so if i was stressing, i was able to escapoe it easier, once the car is mobile, ill be cool, my back is doing alot better since i went to work asnd was busy, and my belly is some better since i put myself on a bland diet and 1 glass of ice tea a day, i used to drink a gallon a day, i either drink hot tea or flavored water or just plain water, but today was much better

thanks for everyones help!!!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 09:43

I hope you get to NY soon Ed or at least get your car fixed. I hate being alone but I have my parents I can always call here 4U
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 09:53

funny i do like to be alone, until i go thru a rough time
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 11:53

mustang302 wrote:
funny i do like to be alone, until i go thru a rough time

I did too, until Jack big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 13:12

i actually dont think ill ever find someone.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 18:38

mustang302 wrote:

I didn't ever think I would love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 19:14

mustang302 wrote:

You will friend, she's out there waiting for you. I could add more but I'll pause for now big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 19:48

i should go hang around phyco ward to find someone, i dont mean that in a bad way, girls that have it all together, or no iussues are just to dull and boring, i need more of a rush, anyone ever see sid and nancy, the girlfreind of sid viciuos iof the sex pistols, ahhh yes, thats what i seek hehehhehe, she was skitzo by the way hehehhe
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 20:49

Ed please be careful. You seem to be on the edge here 4U
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 20:58

no silly, ask kat im ok, and my choice of girls ALWAYS tends to be the more loopy ones hehehehhe, im seriuos, ask kat, im fine
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 15:32

mustang302 wrote:
no silly, ask kat im ok, and my choice of girls ALWAYS tends to be the more loopy ones hehehehhe, im seriuos, ask kat, im fine

"loopy ones" no wonder we get along so well hysterical Maybe I'll post that pic of my daughter just to cheer you up hmmm
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 16:12

hehehehe
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 16:32

"Loopy" hysterical more belly and stress Fruitloops
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 17:27

hehehhehehe, funny though, the more insane they are, the more they burn me out

eek
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime20th February 2009, 15:39

I love Fruit Loops cheer
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime20th February 2009, 15:49

Lost One wrote:
I love Fruit Loops cheer

Everyone love Fruit Loops! big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime20th February 2009, 18:19

i am cookoo for co co puffs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more belly and stress   more belly and stress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more belly and stress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next