Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

belly and stress

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 20:14

i do it alot to myself, my power is pretty strong and i can be very intense, when i get real mad i get scary to others, only if i get provoked, and then i hold it in and i blow, these days i hold alot it, ad i said i have powers, thats sounds odd, ok with my anger and yelling in my last place i once made a door open , or the entities that lived there did it, but non the less i am very intense, good and bad, sikcnmess and stress gets like this with levels of severity, i can mellow for a time but anger and hate take over and cripple my mind body and soul, i think my main problem is im out of disharmony, times like this i miss smoking pot, wells with asma id have to put in tea, but im an addict, but wells i have suvived muslce relaxers, hmmmmm anywho, i do alot to myself, my mind is my worst enemy, these past minths have been hard, moving from my house, i used to hang withn my buddy dave everyday, and then we had a misundertsanding and well thiungs are ok since biut a week or 2 aGO, needless to say alot of bullcrap goes inward.....i have had a neverous stomach for 20 years, and belly issues wells, if i hate like i wass 70 years old i maay be ok, i eat like im 16, ok wells went to the store, gotba roast chicken some tuna, veggies friut and water, some flavered, and wells no more ice tea, i drink close to a gallon a day, i think alot has to do with this, belly issues, in had had mega blood tests last year, cause on my belly issues, all were normal, ya know if my grandma was living she would have me right in days grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

im soon gonna hire a cook to cook for me

anywho i think i do most of the stressing-----------------------i was once a huge addict, if i got high again, do ya think i could shut my brain off for a while, that is the culprit mostly, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ill keep ya updated on my belly, my back is hurting but im managing, took a muslce relaxer today and iut did help, went shopping with the dragon lady and i made her carry all my stuff, but im stocked pretty healthy,with my meds wells about pot hmmmmmmmm im just thhinkin outloud, kat will really give it to me if she sees this

i take

depakote, remeron lithium, singular, zanaflex muscle relaxer, and advair and albutral for asma

wow this was a long post, i feel a bit better just writing it

no one is alowed to tell kat of this, if she sees it, ok.........i am just looking for options, i did promise to talk to her before i ever got high again, so im covered kat if you read this!!!!!!!! hehehhehehe
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 21:53

Good to see you getting it out Ed. We're here to listen so keep typing! Your meds may be the cause of your belly issues. My meds caused problems for me and I now take zantac twice a day just to be able to eat even bland foods without pain and heartburn. As long as I am careful about what I eat and don't miss a dose I can eat most anything that isn't too spicy or acidic now. If you have insurance with prescription coverage talk to your doc about trying it. Otherwise, talk to the doc to make sure it won't interfere/react with your meds and you can get the generic version over the counter for just a few bucks.
As for the pot...DON"T do it. It would only be a temporary fix and could put you in a place you don't want to be. Not to mention creating havoc with your asthma.
Keep writing long posts and getting all that stress out of your system Ed, it does help to get it all out.

Jacki
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 22:05

with my belly its ibs, my diet is that of a 16 year old, ok today i bought veggies and friuts asnd chicken, i even bough grapes, that will be fun to watch the dog navagate the grapes hahahahah, i was gonna boil the pot in tea, milk is the activating agent, my belly has been like this off and on for years, i stress im in the tiolet grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, plus a bad diet dont help, but ok i am off ice tea as well hehehehhe, yesa im far from geting high, id just like the pain to go asway and id like to feel less, i tiny bit wont hurt, will it?

dont worry id have to get kats aprooval before i did it anywasys, or id never hear the end of it, and im sure id hurt her, i dont wanna hurt her.........
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 22:26

Ed I hope you can figure this out without the pot. It's only temporary. Please get some help here 4U
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 22:29

the doc wants me on muscle relaxers , if she had her way id be stoned alll day, then take my meds at night, could a little pot be that bad, now dont any body go mailing kat about this, i mailed her myself bout my wanting to get high and all, im just tired and wanna shut off some pain, the muslce relaxers get me stoned n ways, i live on tylonal, i am addicted to everything life has to offer, i dont see this as the end of the world, not saying im gonna do it, id have to get a huge amount of feedback first.............and wells kat would have to agree to let me do it

i can see it now, this is kat...... stomp stomp stomp stomp
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 22:32

in the end at the worst kat would call me and have me crying in minutes, i have been there for her in times like this and last summer, or 2 summers ago i had the issue with sage and was gonna bump up to pot and she gave me a aa talk, and wells she knows what to say to me, still,muscle relaxers meds tylonal, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, its not like i was gonna get a half bottle of scotch
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 22:33

I won't tell Kat and I'm sure no one else would either. You have to do what's best for you Ed. I just wish there was another way love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime15th February 2009, 22:35

i mailed her bout it, she would have to agree, or id have to be 100 times worse than i am, if she says no i wont go out and do it, unless i was 100 times worse........i promise on that
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime16th February 2009, 00:29

Dearest Ed...hopefully..this belly and stress 786 is the only pot you'll be seeing, but after consuming more belly and stress Fruit and belly and stress Veggies you'll be visiting it less and feeling stronger. We're all belly and stress Praying for you. Keep on posting. You're doing great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime16th February 2009, 00:48

i hopes, if i dont feel better after a few weeks of being very careful with what i eat and drink then ill make a doc apt....as i said wells with kat, i cant justb go out and get high, she would wells, hard to explain, she knows my soul i guess snd i wont hurt my freind by doing something like that, she would have to aprrove of it.....................she wont.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime16th February 2009, 08:49

Ed I'm so glad that Kat set you straight. But, IMHO, a couple weeks is too long to wait. You need to see someone. I'm worried about you here 4U
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime16th February 2009, 09:27

i didnt talk to her yet, i just know what she will say, and im ok, i was just looking to mellow some, i felt pot would help, i cant just go see my doc, its like 45 min away, i would need someone to take me and i have no rides to anywhere mostly, not to worry , me will be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

belly and stress Empty
PostSubject: Re: belly and stress   belly and stress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belly and stress
Page 1 of 1