Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anxiety's Spiral

Go down 
+3
Lost One
mustang302
Doc Mike
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 07:07

When fear of failing becomes overpowering.

Many people have growing anxiety over the possibility they will be laid off and the increasing demands in the work world - understandable in the current economic climate.

Anxiety's Spiral
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime17th February 2009, 18:38

yea, they woud love to get rid of me at work, wells some would, can i get uneployment if i work part time and on dissablity?
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 09:37

I don't know Ed, maybe someone else does love

I have an awful fear of failure, I work so hard at work to try to make up for my bipolar redface
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 12:08

Sorry Ed, if you work at all, you can't get unemployment love

If I had a job with a boss in the same office, I would have been fired long ago, I can't do my job anymore sob it scares my so much that someone is going to find out faint
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 15:37

terry wrote:

If I had a job with a boss in the same office, I would have been fired long ago, I can't do my job anymore sob it scares my so much that someone is going to find out faint

here 4U
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 17:56

i meant if they let me go, they are not smart enough to screw me over, they would just let me go and say it was something they couldnt afford keeping me , the dissablity thing works for me, if they ever said i didnt do my job or stuff like that id say they used my dissability against me, coming from nyc you learn how to cover your butt and give payback
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 18:45

That's true Ed, they would have to eliminate your job, then you could collect unemployment big grin and I would never even try to "get one over on you" kiddo; but I might ask for suggestions hysterical
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime18th February 2009, 20:15

im really not proud of the lenths of payback i will go to, some are warented, but once i poisened someone with 2 other co workers, we put something in his tabacco, he took one puff on his pipe and got very ill, and this guy had little kids, i always feel bad for that, but not for the legal paybacks ill do, once i worked at an old folks home, i worked there 3 years wen my boss retired they wanted me gone, and forced me to quit, the stress was unbelievabel, but wen i was there this firebug we had working there lit a fire, yea i guess he needed a rush, and the old folks home never reported it, i had proof this guy did this and he was an ambulence worker no less, anywho wen they forced me to leave i turned them in to the housing authority mawhahahahahhaha, they had to pay a huge fine, if i got fired cause it was mine fault, ok fair enough, but if i am made a fool of or jerked around ill get you back

but my original question was if i was fired could i collect, i mean i can proove whatever is needed, cause in truth there not very smart, i probably wont, but i must watch out for me, only me puts food in my belly.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 15:40

If you get fired, it is probably going to be discrimination of some kind, LAW SUIT! big grin If they lay you off, or eliminate your job, you will be able to collect unemployment, or if they fire you even you can get unemployment big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 16:15

i think they dont realize how smart i am,no im sure they dont
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 16:41

mustang302 wrote:
im really not proud of the lenths of payback i will go to, some are warented, but once i poisened someone with 2 other co workers, we put something in his tabacco, he took one puff on his pipe and got very ill, and this guy had little kids, i always feel bad for that, but not for the legal paybacks ill do, once i worked at an old folks home, i worked there 3 years wen my boss retired they wanted me gone, and forced me to quit, the stress was unbelievabel, but wen i was there this firebug we had working there lit a fire, yea i guess he needed a rush, and the old folks home never reported it, i had proof this guy did this and he was an ambulence worker no less, anywho wen they forced me to leave i turned them in to the housing authority mawhahahahahhaha, they had to pay a huge fine, if i got fired cause it was mine fault, ok fair enough, but if i am made a fool of or jerked around ill get you back

but my original question was if i was fired could i collect, i mean i can proove whatever is needed, cause in truth there not very smart, i probably wont, but i must watch out for me, only me puts food in my belly.

Remind me never to get you pissed off at me, okay? frog
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 17:21

dunno
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 17:32

i dont like the person i can become, buts its just not me getting mad, i have to be screwd over again and again and backed against the wall, funny i then explode and people wonder why, as i get older i care less, ill stress but i wont revenge, legally i will yes, i am not proud of the fact i poisned someone, but i was 25 then, i just wanna go thru life anynomysly now
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime19th February 2009, 17:33

and that guy had kids, imagine if we woulda killed him, holly you know what!!!! i have never forgotten what i did that day grrrrrr, i guess im not supposed to
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime20th February 2009, 14:15

mustang302 wrote:

always an advantage, letting the adversary underestimate you big grin
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime20th February 2009, 15:28

mustang302 wrote:

We're smart Ed and I try to remind myself that every day here 4U
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime20th February 2009, 18:25

i just wish others saw it
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime20th February 2009, 23:16

mustang302 wrote:
i just wish others saw it

Some people are just blind Ed, to a lot of very important things, and yes Lost One, you are extremely smart, I couldn't do your job love and smarts come in many different forms guys, we all excel at several things; some just don't see how important those things are until they need them big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 00:20

yes, i am smart in alot i do, and im a deep thinker as well
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 18:15

I can tell you're a deep thinker Ed. But IMHO, sometimes you have to slow it all down, just relax and stop thinking. here 4U
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 19:29

Doc Mike wrote:
I can tell you're a deep thinker Ed. But IMHO, sometimes you have to slow it all down, just relax and stop thinking. here 4U

Oh Mike...THANK YOU for telling my man Ed what I've been telling him! I wub you, Ed! love but sometimes you have to stop and smell the Anxiety's Spiral Yellowrose in life, and look for things to NOT worry about but to be thankful for....like my
favorite Anxiety's Spiral Yellowbutterfly. I know it's so hard when we (and I mean WE) are hurting and alone and scared....but it's baby steps...and YOU'RE MAKING THEM AND WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!!!!! Anxiety's Spiral Easter_pooh
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 20:28

hehehehehehehheh its hard to shut it off
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 20:34

mustang302 wrote:

Don't I know it {She says as she approaches her 27th hour awake} good night
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 20:46

AlwaysHopeful wrote:
mustang302 wrote:

Don't I know it {She says as she approaches her 27th hour awake} good night

I feel for you both, the night before last was the first night in over 15 years I slept with out waking up once! I slept 9 straight hours, last night, I slept 14 hours and only woke up 2 times faint the lithium is doing one thing right big grin
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime21st February 2009, 20:48

I'm just in my lupus thingy...and I could sleep if I just would GO TO BED!!! But I get so manic with it and I keep thinking "if I can just find one more galaxy egg" hysterical head spin
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anxiety's Spiral Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anxiety's Spiral   Anxiety's Spiral Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anxiety's Spiral
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Pain Parlor :: Anxiety and OCD-
Jump to: