Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Empty
PostSubject: A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....   A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 04:42

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Depression

A study suggests that a "smoldering" central nervous system (CNS) infection may play a role in conditions that plague millions of Americans. Kazuhiro Kondo, MD, PhD, of the Jikei University Medical School in Tokyo identified a novel human herpesvirus-6 (HHV-6) protein present in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) patients but not healthy controls that may contribute to psychological symptoms often associated with that and other disorders.

A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To Chronic Fatigue Syndrome And Depression
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....   A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 06:14

Interesting Heather. It really makes you wonder what is smoldering in our bodies. confused
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....   A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 07:09

Terry has this and should find it interesting. Good post Heather thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....   A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 10:35

This is interesting Heather, I'm tired all the time too. Maybe it's because of that da*m baby doll chasing me around cry
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....   A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Icon_minitime2nd July 2008, 19:16

Thanks Heather, this explains much! No wonder I am tired and depressed all of the time... group hug I think I will take a copy to the pdoc with me. love
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....   A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Icon_minitime3rd July 2008, 16:29

thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....   A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Protein From A Common Smoldering Virus Linked To....
Page 1 of 1