Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression Empty
PostSubject: NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression   NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 20:51

New findings from research supported by NARSAD, the world's leading charity dedicated to mental health research, and conducted by Harvard-affiliated scientists are providing important clues into how genes work to impair various aspects of attention, memory and perception -- the behaviors associated with many psychiatric illnesses, such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depression.

NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression   NARSAD Researchers Identify Specific Genes And Family Traits Linked To Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder And Depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 21:10

yups i can beleive that, everyone on my ,moms side is like me, mental stuff in there own way
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1