Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

major depression

Go down 
+5
Heather
terry
deltaelise
Brianna
mustang302
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

major depression Empty
PostSubject: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 13:13

ok wells im hit with depression and anxiety and i am getting overwelmed very easy, but steps i can take to ease thkngs, stuff has to get done, so i make sure do just do what i gotta, i make a list of things, and that seems easier to follow, i woldnt mind going back to a therepyst, but i thinks im past there help, plus i dont like mine and the fact i have to chase him down, to start over grrrrrrrrr, so many things seem out of my reach

someone close to my heart whio lives far away, will not take my help, although she lives in hell, i offered her the world, a apt here near me, ill furnish it and get her started on A NEW LIFE, yea life is real bad for her, but i just wish she would let me help, she may be beyond that, we have been close a few years atleast, and just wells, grrrrrrrr ok im ranting now, i just want her with me is all, to keep her safe and give her a chance at a new life, but if it hasnt happned will it ever grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........ok my thoughts are leaving my head, ill post more laters
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 17:39

Oh Ed it's easy for me to say but I'll say it............you must move on. I know we've "talked" about this before and it seems like a no win situation. I hate it that you're hurting like this. You're a good guy Ed and you deserve some one who wants to be with you love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 18:11

and for some reason i cant find her........geeze 42 years old, youd think id find her by now, i thiught i did once or twice.............i dont even know how to go about finding anyone anymnore.
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 18:52

I think it just happens. I don't think we find anyone when we are actually looking.
An example is:
I got married in 1970. It only lasted four years. Many bad relationships then for years.
I moved to Houston and went out after work for a drink.
I turned and saw him.
Boom, just like that.
He was the one I had been dreaming of since I was a young girl.
We got married a few months later and that was 30 years ago.
I wasn't looking for anyone and I had sworn off men but it happened in that unexpected, unsought chance encounter :)
It can happen and I know that there is someone out there for everyone, someone who is also looking or dreaming and wham, it happens :)
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 19:00

so your saying just let it happen, and not try to make it happen, cause if i go on one more stupid dating sight online grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i tell ya, i have met more buttheads on there than anyhwere else.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 19:43

No, Ed, I have 11 years of buttwipes on you! Butthead is my cat's name by the way hysterical so use it kindlly please! hehe! It is said there is someone for everyone, just stop looking and they are there. Since I have been sick, John has come back into my life and has been more loving, helpful and kind than I could have asked for; and he doesn't even mind that he has to be tested.....He just wants to take care of me and make sure I am going to be ok....it is enough to make me cry. He is even giving me money for the natural remedy so I can try it. Who would have though it back when I broke up with him and though it was over.... faint that he would still love me and be here now....
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 20:40

hmmmmm

i guess ill leave it up to fate then

dear fate, you think you could send one with a mohawk?
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 22:08

major depression DFemoticonpp_happy_741
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime4th June 2008, 22:55

hehehehehe or even a deadhead would be nice

ok me explain, i was cross between jerry garcia and sid viciuos

a hippy dude and a punk and i loved the extreme of both worlds, but where all those girls i know of where did they go?

hehehehe.........ok she dont have ti have a mohawk

can i settle for her being irish? head spin
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 03:23

confused
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 06:43

Oh to have an Irish lassie Ed.................hang in there friend. Mrs. Right will come along. But why?
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 09:04

why? cause it sucks to be alone, hmmmmm maybeee i should contact dating sights in ireland and meet someone than fly her here, ahhhhh yes i go nuts for an acent from soneone back home :bounce:
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 12:10

Well I'm Irish and I was a hippie, still am, but I'm too old for you :roll: major depression DFemoticonhipdnce486
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 14:38

awwwww hehehehe im sure ill find her, im gonna stop looking, maybee then she will apear.......
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 14:40

2 girl freinds ago, my ex was 51 i was 41, no ones ever to old heheheheheheh

ever think bout getting a mohawk?

hehehehhe head spin
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 18:34

Ed you're too funny. I wish I was older love
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 18:48

No LOL
I like mohawks, but not on me :)
I wish you luck and I know you will find someone because just when you think there is no one, there they are and you will know it when it happens :)
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 19:24

oh i know she is somehwere, i just hope i havent missed her..........
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 20:47

deltaelise wrote:

I wish you luck and I know you will find someone because just when you think there is no one, there they are and you will know it when it happens :)

Couldn't of said it any better myself!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime5th June 2008, 20:56

wells then ill leave it up to god and fate and stop worrying bout it then, maybee it is better to be alone now than in a relationship ill hate, better to wait till the right one comes along :D
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 06:30

Yes leave it to fate Ed. Who knows? Maybe you'll be in Mickey D's and see the love of your life :D Don't jump into anything, and I mean that literally :twisted:
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 17:27

im in trouble if she has an irish accent mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 20:57

No Ed that's a good thing ;)
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 21:33

heheheh, yes, and from county cork ireland hehehehehe............thats where my irish part comes from, grandpas side n ways
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime6th June 2008, 23:01

"heheheh, yes, and from county cork ireland hehehehehe............thats where my irish part comes from, grandpas side n ways"

OMG! That is where my family is from!! Too funny! Another Irish relative! hysterical
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

major depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: major depression   major depression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

major depression
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next