Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring Empty
PostSubject: Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring   Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring Icon_minitime12th February 2009, 17:45

It can be very hard to treat depression because there are so many variables.

First of all you must recognize that there is even an issue to address and then you must be willing to get professional help to help treat the condition.

Then not only must you recognize the problem, and seek treatment but you must be willing to stick with the treatment for the long term. Treating depression is not a quick solution.

Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring   Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring Icon_minitime12th February 2009, 20:14

That's true Heather. My mom gets depressed and she always shrugs it off. Of course, being BP one I tend to be on the manic side head spin
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring   Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring Icon_minitime12th February 2009, 20:44

Good post Heather thumbs up It's so hard for some people to even realize they are depressed, then it's too late.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring   Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring Icon_minitime12th February 2009, 20:46

I always new I was BP, I just loved being manic, till I got old and cripple sob it ruined my body and mind..... sob so now I will stick with the treatment thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring   Treating Depression And Battling The Demons Depression Can Bring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1