Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!   ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 20:40

ok, wells ed has had enough, i am no longer lifting anything, i had to play with tables at work, my helper was a good helper but, i should not have been doing it at all, he kept asking are you ok, i kept saying no, im not, it got so bad wen it was time to lock up i was sending peoples i can trust to lock doors for me so i woudltn have to walk extrra, anything more than just moving around carefully, me aint doing, i hurt more than ever, and stuff more than ever and this is not fun, tues aill call the doc. i wanna go to the huge car show in carlile pa in a couple of weeks, alot of walking, but i can walk a bit then rest, just to be there will be cool, but as for any work at all............................im done, time to listen to my pain before i really cant walk, or feel or do anytuing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!   ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 21:53

Sorry to hear....hope your feeling better soon!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!   ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 22:19

thanks, its just time to respect my pain now,me will be ok :D
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!   ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 07:36

Feel better soon Ed {{{Ed}}}
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!   ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 09:42

You over did it friend. Yes you must respect your pain, he's a mean bad fellow at times :(
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!   ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 10:52

yes, me respects him now, its scary wen you cant move around, very scary, time to mind my back now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!   ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ouch, ouch and more ouch!!!!!
Page 1 of 1