Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this made me very mad

Go down 
+3
Megan
AlwaysHopeful
mustang302
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

this made me very mad Empty
PostSubject: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 15:37

ok so the secratary from work drove me home on friday, she is nice, but way to much and scares me, she knows everything and thinks she is always write, still she is a nice person, she is just a bit intense, in a quiet way, thats what scares me, im find with the loud people you see coming, not wen its quiet, anyways...............she has a evil person in her life, long story short, she was picking my brains for revenge, and this is a very religios person, ok she has reached her limit and the evil person is doing bad things , backstabbing bad i mean, ok so its known im not like the people at the church, and being from nyc we , wells, i have given payback in all forms, dont ask me how she got this out of me but someone i told her how i poisened someone at a job i had, he was messing with my job and well me and a couple of others poisned him, she was weird, forst time i saw a smile on her face like that, im like wait, i coulda killed this guy, he had little kids, he didnt deserve wat we did to him, no one does, and i left the car telling her write it down on paper, your feelings and rip them up..............grrrrrrrrrrr what if this guy died, an d im not even talking jail, it woudlnt happen, wnhat would is id be in my own hell for life, i told her it took me a long time to get passed it, yet she kept asking.....grrrrrrrrrrrr, im keeping quiet next time....
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 18:20

see, i have been overcoming alot of anger and rage issues, jackie has helped me with coping skills, and well there have been other changes in my life and all leads on happy much more creative path, like i said wen i installed the sensor of my car, a few months ago i woudlnt even had tried, i am taking up the giutar, i took lessons hyears back and a buddy on facebook said go for it, dave is gonna help me pick up a used one and we are gonna custom it, heheh jimi hendrix style heheheh, anywho, then people like imentioned in my post, i just dont like to be reminded of the mr heid in me, i am learning to move past it and him, while i seem to be moving ahead, the world seems to be moving backward, maybeee its just me, almost thinking like i did wen i was a teen, take the drugs away, what this world does need is another 60s, to bad it would never be, anywho , i would just like to leave all that rage and the evil it did behind me.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 20:39

We can't change the past, Ed..but we can learn from it..and I think you've done a great job of that. You did the right thing..gave good advice to this lady. Maybe she was just using you as a sounding board cuz she knew you weren't gonna judge her like anyone else in the church would have. We all have our bad times when we think things we shouldn't and need that sounding board. I firmly believe God uses our pasts, whether good or bad, to help other people. Without those experiences..we have no points of reference. You're doing a good job...I'm proud of you! thumbs up cheer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 20:39

You're doing a good job Ed. It's better to let it out here that take it out on someone else. I hope this guitar works for you. I can tell how much you love your music. love
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 20:45

Ed.........

this made me very mad Ed
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 20:59

thanks megan and michele!!! yea music to me, wells, with how good ive been doing and feeling in wanna leanr all the things i havent been able to for years, id give anything to play a hendrix song or 2, music means so much, in one form or another its always been there!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 21:07

this made me very mad Musicalnote For me, too Ed. I was very blessed by genetics from both sides and music has always come easy to me. I still had to work at it, but every instrument I picked up I've been able to play, plus my family sings very well. I grew up singing all different harmonies with my family. Once I learned to play the piano (I learned to play by ear first..then learned to read music) I would just sit at the piano for hours and play one church song after another if I was down and it would lift me up. It's such a wonderful blessing. Keep working at it. You're gonna be a ROCK STAR! this made me very mad Musicalnote thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 21:11

i was in band or 2, non one ever wanted to practice, and i always sang cause no one else had the guts, plus it was always hardcore music and very fast, talent optional hahhaha but i have tried to learn in the past and stuff prevented me from it, drugs and issues, but its time now i start to live again!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 21:59

this made me very mad Daboss

You are DA BOSS!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 22:23

heheheheheh

hey, can ya get me a hendrix one?
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime14th March 2009, 23:52

this made me very mad JimiHendrix
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 03:53

See, that is what I love about this place -- this started out with venting anger... and wound up with Jimi jammin'
cool. Ed you did great! Just keep things at the speed of life (good advice for me too!).
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 05:48

hehehehe so true!!!!!

thanks michelle!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 09:27

Synergy wrote:
See, that is what I love about this place -- this started out with venting anger... and wound up with Jimi jammin'
cool. Ed you did great! Just keep things at the speed of life (good advice for me too!).

We do seem to wander around a bit, don't we? But it keeps us truckin'! this made me very mad Keepontruckin
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 13:06

Ed, I found this and thought about how strong you were the other day...and your questions about why these things are coming in front of you when you're working so hard. I hope it helps. I'm so proud of you, brother! love

Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 13:38

hey that was cool thanks!!!!!

ya know im glad she upset me, it shows me i really dont wanna go back to a darker self, and im glad i told her what i did, granted what she is going thru is very hard, but no one thinks about what may happen wen you actuaLLY revenge on someone, maybeeeee for me the episode was a little test, the wjhole time she was bugging me to tell her what i did, i felt not good bout it, i am not that person, and im not gonna be.
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 16:48

AlwaysHopeful wrote:
Synergy wrote:

We do seem to wander around a bit, don't we? But it keeps us truckin'! this made me very mad Keepontruckin

oops another violated one Michelle. big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 16:51

stupid photobucket!!!!!!!! no soup for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 17:06

Shoot! it was just the keep on truckin' guy from the seventies! dunno stomp
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 18:20

stupid photo bucket!!!!

no soup for you!!!! come back one year
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime16th March 2009, 07:26

Well, maybe I'm older than I thought. Come to think of it, a little kid DID ask me recently, "Why do you look so OLD?" Does it really show? Wow...

Anyway, it wasn't so long ago, man. Keep on truckin', that's what we said. I think it meant, keep on movin', walkin', doin' what you do best, and don't look back, man. (We said "man" a lot back then, too.) tongue
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime16th March 2009, 11:03

wow, all the old sayings, funny, kira came up with one, shje is ha;lf cuban, its cute wen he cuban side comes out, one saying from 25 years ago is 'word' meaning cool, or right on and so forth, she out of no wheres says...........word........... i looked at her and said i havent hear that in 25 years.... wen they run out of new sayings i thin k they are going back to the old ones heheheh
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime16th March 2009, 12:38

You know Ed, my daughter says that life should be a musical, I always told her that everyone had a theme song to their life and that song should change with each instance; for example, I have always like Comfortable Numb or Low Spark of High Heeled Boys as my songs. She has expanded that to include that it should be ok to be late for work because one jumped into the chorus of a song in someone else's life if necessary if they had a problem dealing with something! big grin I raised her right love She also like Comfortably Numb as a first choice for her song hmmm wonder why? and Zeplin's Kashmir is also in the top 3 choices.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime16th March 2009, 13:11

ahhh traffic is cool, so is floyd, i have had a few theme songs i guess, just about anything by floyd with syd barret......bike most of all hehehhe.......led zep reminds me of summer wen i was a teen
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime16th March 2009, 13:42

hmmm This could be a whole new string...Life's Theme Songs...I think mine would be "Pennies from Heaven" an oldie but so awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this made me very mad   this made me very mad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this made me very mad
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next