Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

major deporession and alergies

Go down 
+3
terry
Lost One
mustang302
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

major deporession and alergies Empty
PostSubject: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 15:20

ok wells got alergies bad today, my bedroom is pretty clean, yea the vacume is useless and the blinds need dusting but i had tbhe fan in the window and blew alot out, so i have alergies and my ears hurt but ok, realizing its getting warm set it off, the clocks chnage tonight, means more light, sat. and sunny mean everyone is outside, and my depression is just on overdrive along with my sinus synptoms i am just not doing well today. it scares me cause well i really dont have anywhere to turn, this was why i was gonna move back home, i mean really iof i call the dragion bitch she wont even answer her phone,i can feel the nerves boiling in me, they get going, my sinus gets worse, and well my belly is ok, i guess i put so much stress on my body otherwise, it can hyst go to sleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, im crying alot, soon as i start rocky come running over to me, he keeps dragging me outiside, sometiems things just suck
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 18:11

Oh Ed hang in there. You don't like the warm weather? dunno
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 18:42

its wen it gets warm for the first time, its very wierd and throws me off completely, my alergies have passed and now im tight and hurt all over, coukld be a result of a 4 hour alergy attack, ill be ok, just im scared is all
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 20:11

today has been nuts, havent had anxiety this bad in a very long time, not to mention feeling like crap, rocky has been a big help though, he has been watching over me all day, i did let him play outside alot, as bad as i felt it woudlnt msake a differnce inside or out, ill have to get rocky something spoecail a the doggy store tomm, he did make a huge differnce today
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 20:18

Don't forget to breathe Ed love We're all with you my friend love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 20:28

thanks, yea breathing aint the problem, i was sooooo clogged before my ears felt like they were gonna burst, it may have been cause it was the first warm day, the first few im weird, alergies have been bad and i guess today i just got him with them, or im getting a cold, the cold wont be half as bad as today was, but then again, my belly is ok, guess my mind had enough to deal with, if im having full blown attacks my belly goes to sleep, weird, it wen the body holds it in my belly is sick. i just hope tomm is better
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 20:33

id have given anything for a hug today, i felt trully alone, and i wioulda paid someone to just sit with me today, made me see here in my nice little town, i really dont have much....maybeeee going back to nyc is really something i should think about.......
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 20:49

I wish I could reach into this monitor and give you a hug here 4U
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 20:57

thanks!!!!

i have had alergies before ofcourse......it was just the first warm day and in the past the first few are hard for me,all of a sudden i cant wear my big winter coat and a hood, even if im driving now in have to drive with the windows open, today hit hard and caught me offgaurd, maybee this is a sign, kira is with her boyfriend an hour south of me 99 percent of the time, i have no support really, io have my buddy dave but he has his family, which is cool, theres just nothing here, hell in nyc i know id have my family and freinds, im really gonna think this one thru, im just wondering was all this a sign, being alone, is freakin scary!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 22:14

after talking to jackie she mentioed eveyione is having sinuis isssues, and that the air pressue had changed, im like omg thats why my ears felt like they were gonna burst, i do feel better after talking to her, and my depressiona and anxiety are understandable, togsther they were hard to deal with, so thanks everyione for your support and thasnks to jacki for showing me it wasnt just me, and many thsnks to rocky, if i didnt have himw wth me i dont kn ow what id have done...............sstill wana go home grrrr
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 00:55

group hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 04:14

Ed, hang in there bud! I wish we were neighbors... I got nobody outside of my family here... and I been here my whole life. Yup sucks to be alone. Thank God for friends here!
brotherly hugs and much prayer! That sinus stuff is no fun either
john
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 13:28

Summer is just around the corner, and maybe you'll be driving your Mustage in NY thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 14:45

thank you so much for all your support, im feeling a bit better today, very tired, but me and dave worked on my car, and im almost ready to go, gonna call the gas sgtation tomm and make a apt.....maybee i will feel better now to have my car back, it did seem to talk alot of bad feelings out of me
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime10th March 2009, 06:44

Let us know when it's up and running Ed. This is the answer my friend thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime10th March 2009, 11:00

group hug Ed, keep that car in focus, you'll get it up and running in no time love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime10th March 2009, 15:29

i have been diving it around where i live, i just picked up a sensor i needed for it, took a muscle relaxer, so ill put it in tomm and see if it helps, the car was happy to get moving to, he kinda exploded out onto the road mawhahahhah
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime11th March 2009, 14:35

So, Ed is happy? No more fava beans? hysterical
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime11th March 2009, 16:35

wells, yes, i am holding back the hanibal in me, i think he scares people, but the mustang does take alot of the manic away, and wells its such a strong force, wen its going good i never get that diown
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime11th March 2009, 16:52

Whose Hanibal Ed? dunno
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime11th March 2009, 18:23

hanibal lector----silence of the lambs
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime11th March 2009, 18:46

major deporession and alergies Hidingbehindcouch
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime11th March 2009, 20:05

hehehehe no worries we aint going to that place again heheheh
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime13th March 2009, 11:35

AlwaysHopeful wrote:
major deporession and alergies Hidingbehindcouch

What did I miss? tongue
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime13th March 2009, 12:17

Oh My Megan...a whole diatribe about Hannibal Lector and what he ate, etc....waaaay gross...eweweweweweew eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: major deporession and alergies   major deporession and alergies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

major deporession and alergies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next