Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Empty
PostSubject: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime12th November 2008, 12:08

About 1.4 million hospitalizations in 2006 involved patients who were admitted for a mental illness, while another 7.1 million patients had a mental disorder in addition to the physical condition for which they were admitted, according to the latest News and Numbers from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime12th November 2008, 21:01

I truly had no clue....May be that I should have admitted myself a few times.... dunno
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime13th November 2008, 08:01

terry wrote:
I truly had no clue....May be that I should have admitted myself a few times.... dunno

If you're in crisis ladies, please call 911 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime13th November 2008, 08:14

I've been in the psych ward twice and it's no fun, they treat you like a loser. I'm never going back, if I can help it. dunno
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime14th November 2008, 07:05

And we'll be right here catching you when you fall here 4U
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime14th November 2008, 08:39

thanx
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime14th November 2008, 12:15

group hug Lost One, I have lied through my teeth to keep out the phospital..I am so afraid of it sob I haven't ever told the docs the entire truth about myself for fear of ending up there. You are so much braver than I could ever be love
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime14th November 2008, 16:31

I've been there a handful of times and I just tried to make the best of it....I knew I was there for a reason....so why not make the most of it dunno
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime16th November 2008, 11:00

Me too Heather, but it's still no fun redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders   One In Five Hospital Admissions Are For Patients With Mental Disorders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1