Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaven's Fire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Heaven's Fire Empty
PostSubject: Heaven's Fire   Heaven's Fire Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 06:41

When I was a little boy our church was always full of music. We didn’t have an organ, a band, or even a stereo. All that we had was one lady with a guitar, but when she sang I am sure that all of Heaven’s angels must have joined in. During the week she was the music teacher at our local grade school. Many of the children’s songs that still live on in my mind today where learned in her class. It was the songs that she sang during those Sunday services, however, that live on in my heart. I can still hear her sweet guitar and joyful voice leading us in the hymns we sang. Her music and her spirit were full of Heaven’s fire. They brightened you up, warmed you up, and lighted a fire in your own soul as well.

My hymn leader, music teacher, and friend moved away before I was old enough to truly appreciate all that she meant to me. I never got to really thank her for lighting a candle inside of me with her generous fire. I never got to let her know that she started a song in my heart that still goes on today. I just pray that where ever she is that she gets to read this and knows how grateful we all are to her for burning so bright.

The most important thing that my friend taught me was that Heaven’s fire doesn’t just burn in the hearts of certain people. It is available to us all when we choose it. You can be full of Heaven’s fire too. You can light yourself up with love, joy, optimism, enthusiasm, energy, vitality, and oneness with God. You can brighten up the souls, warm up the hearts, and light up the lives of those around you. You can be a flame of goodness in an often dark and cold world. You can take your flickering candle and turn it into a blazing torch for everyone to see. You can share your generous fire and light a candle inside of each person you meet as well. Don’t let yourself be a smoldering ember in this life. Live well, burn bright, and let Heaven see your fire.
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Nickey

Nickey

Number of posts : 132
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Heaven's Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Fire   Heaven's Fire Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 15:06

love
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Heaven's Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Fire   Heaven's Fire Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 16:06

love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heaven's Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Fire   Heaven's Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Fire
Page 1 of 1