Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Empty
PostSubject: Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder   Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Icon_minitime29th July 2008, 06:24

Dear Dr. Donohue: How serious is bipolar disorder? Can you control it yourself? Is the brain lacking some element?

Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder   Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Icon_minitime29th July 2008, 12:35

I tend to be more manic and Lithium has been the drug for me thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder   Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Icon_minitime29th July 2008, 15:11

I am happy that it works so well for you Lost one! It made me manic all of the time though, I had to stop taking it, I was staying up for 5-8 days in a row all of the time....now with just the Topamax, I am back to my happy old self! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder   Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Icon_minitime31st July 2008, 12:27

Just wondering Terry, how are your moods? Topamax is now a mood stabilizer also isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder   Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Icon_minitime2nd August 2008, 13:44

Terry you okay? love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder   Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Icon_minitime2nd August 2008, 14:15

Yes, I am, thanks for asking. I have just been really busy at work! We had a week of disasters and I worked at least 11 hours every day and 14 hours 2 days and was so tired I didn't even turn on my computer. I feel great, my moods are much more stable, I am sleeping every night and getting up with much more energy and desire to move around get going! I am happier than I have been in so long! Thanks to all of you for your support through my ordeal! I know I was a mess! love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder   Medicines are Effective for Most People with Bipolar Disorder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1