Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression

Go down 
+3
Kylie
Doc Mike
Brianna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Empty
PostSubject: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 07:38

I've heard it said that July is "the happiest month." Long lazy days, vacation time, and warm sunny weather lead many to regard summer as the feel-good time of the year.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/860785/seven_tips_for_coping_with_summer_depression.html
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 08:33

I love summer, and yep especially July thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 09:40

Me too and I get so sad in September because my boys go back to school sob
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 11:07

i like winter the best, the heat makes me feel nasty........but wells i can do anything bout it so i manage...........one thing i love is butterflies, they make summer much more adaptable for me............once i was working doing auto detailing yeaRs back and in hated the job, life was hell , anyways i went into the tiny office we had paperwork in and this really cool butterfly was trying to get out, but the window was closed, i then oped the window for him and he flew out, weird, i picked up lots of vibes that said thank you thank you i almost cried and wells no one could bring me down the rest of that day!!!!! no matter what im doing or where i am, if in see a butterfly i just stop and watch therm in amazement
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 12:36

July is one of my 'bad' months....I've got a few things that have happened in this month that make me sad cry
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 13:56

hugs!!!!.......summer reminds me of drug abuses, i dont like to remeber those days
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 14:54

Speaking of Hugz, I read somewhere that a healthy, happy well balanced person needs 16 hugs a day to sustain a balanced mental health state. 16! When was the last time any of us received 16 hugs a day???? Think about it...and exactly where are we suppose to get those 16 hugs a day? dunno
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime7th July 2008, 15:22

the only one besides rock to hug me in the past couple of years is the church secretary, i can always get hugs from her, unfortunately she retires in august, but she said im welcome to come visit......she is one of the few church people im close to, she is like my grandma heehhe
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 07:32

16 hugs for everyone at Hugz

group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 12:29

Back at ya Mike group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 12:57

hugs for everyone!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 16:41

Back to normal banana
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime8th July 2008, 17:43

That is a lot of hugs!!

group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression   Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seven Tips for Coping with Summer Depression
Page 1 of 1