Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Roll Call!!

Go down 
+8
Nickey
Heather
Kylie
deltaelise
Lost One
Doc Mike
mustang302
Brianna
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 15:50

Just checking on one more time before my guests get here. It's Miller Time cheers Ed don't forget if you "see" anything please email me. I'll be checking constantly. I won't let it get out of hand this time, I promise love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 16:03

ill mail you if anything happnes, and you coudlnt help it before, cant watch the board 24 7........... we got thru it, and we are all ok group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 16:24

Hi Everyone!! Who is this person that keeps slipping in Ed? I seemed to have missed much! dunno I just woke up; We got back from my brothers late last night. We had a great time! He had a barb-a-cue and swim party on Friday then we watched the fireworks from Tempe Town lake. Then we helped him clean out his garage on Sat. and then we checked out some new cars on the internet and I bought a new Honda Fit! I love it!!! 38 - 40 miles to the gallon! Then we all went to his girlfriends salon and got hair cuts! Very busy but very productive. Now I have 3 days of vacation to recover and only have 2 doctors appointments big grin My new car color almost matches my hair color hysterical
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 16:56

Hey Terry, glad to see ya, we've been worried about you!! We've had an unwanted guest this weekend and he seems to of found his way back to us again. Plan is, just to put on some bug spray and ignore it thumbs up Glad your back!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 17:01

He's gone. I don't know what to do. I'm going to put in a support ticket. And Heather do you have powers to ban? I have a yard full of company but I'll check back in. dunno
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 17:02

No I don't but if you give them to me, I'll be glad to use them!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th July 2008, 18:03

very cool!!!! now heather can turn the troll into a slug hehehhehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Roll Call!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3