Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Roll Call!!

Go down 
+8
Nickey
Heather
Kylie
deltaelise
Lost One
Doc Mike
mustang302
Brianna
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Weekend Roll Call!! Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 09:16

I went to the Thunder baseball game and what a trip getting there. It should take us about 7 minutes and it ended up taking 55 minutes. There was a terrible accident on the ramp, someone was killed angel , and traffic was detoured and we got lost, going back and forth over the bridge. We finally made it just 5 minutes before game time. Food was good, Miller Lites were cold, and the fireworks were fantastic. head spin

I hope everyone at Hugz enjoys their holiday and please if you're going to drink, have a designated driver. love

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 09:51

happy 4th everyone....im not doing much, just gonna mellow and relax, back is feeling better, walked rocky for the first time since i went down, i hurt, but things are getting better, i get my next shot on tuesday.....cant wait!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 11:53

BBQ and Buds, what more could a guy ask for. First I have to help my buddy put some windows in thumbs up

Have a good one ladies and gents and check in cool
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 13:04

Brianna I'm so sorry about the accident. love I just posted that it's cloudy but the sun came out. flower I'm going to the mall with my mom then over a friends for a BBQ. And Mike I'll be having some beers too. I had 3 yesterday drunken

Have a wonderful 4th of July everyone at Hugz banana
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 13:25

I'm sorry about you having to see that accident Brianna, I know how that makes a person feel.

I hope your back gets better Mustang. My husband goes down alot from his back and it's not pleasant I know.

BBQ and Buds sounds good Doc Mike :) Since I quit drinking it's BBQ and green tea for me but I still get contact buzzes from people around me LOL

Lost One I wish I could go to the mall but the closest one to me is a couple of hours away darnit, have fun thumbs up

If anyone needs a designanted driver, just call me LOL

Nascar is on so that's where I'm at banana
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 13:53

Seems like everyone has something fun planned. Delta I wish we lived closer love

We've been at the waterpark all morning and came home for lunch. We're heading back very soon.

Happy July 4th everyone group hug
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 14:01

We're heading off to Grandpa's for BBQ, then we're coming home and going to kick back and enjoy a couple cold ones!! Hope you all have a Happy and Safe 4th!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 20:20

im feeling some better, each day gets better, i can walk the dog now, eds still gonna him for his for his long walks but i can manage the rest, hurts still but im getting alot stronger
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 20:49

I've already had quite a few mike now I'm heading off for fireworks. Have a good one thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Nickey

Nickey

Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime4th July 2008, 22:16

Happy July 4th everyone. I just got home from fireworks and a cookout at a friends house. Good thing I wasn't driving tongue
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 08:56

What's on your plate today? I hope everyone made it home safe and sound. I'm heading out to Home Depot for some more lawn edging. faint
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 11:09

had a decent 4th, still taking it easy but the shots in my back are helping i go for my next one on tuesday, anywho rachel brought me some cheeseburgers and macaroni salad, i am able to walk the dog again,and even made it thru all of yesterday with no tylonal needed, and aside from the silly mets and yanks loosing.....there was a cool twilight zone marathon on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 11:42

Weekend Roll Call!! R673iag0w7v_s23

Not a lot planned for today, just relaxing at home with Dustin!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 11:50

cool, enjoy your day!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 11:54

I'm glad you had a good day Ed love We'll be thinking of you on Tuesday group hug

I'm going to a friends house and go swimming shortly. It's going to be hot, hot hot faint
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 12:19

Good for you Ed. thumbs up Have fun swimming Lost One big grin

I'm going to help my buddy put in more windows and then it's chillin time mike I had a good 4th, lots of food and beer. big grin

Have a good one ladies and gents and check in cool
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 13:11

Glad you were able to have some fun Ed and take Rocky for a walk love

Today I have laundry to do then I'm going out with the girls from work. Ladies night out devil
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 13:21

yea im feeling alot better, nice to know i had help thru this crisis, and my minister from work just called to see how i was doing, gives me a good feeling inside, and thanks to everyone who helped me thru this!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 14:07

please dont invite any of your friends and please leave!!!!! your not welcome here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 14:53

Good thing I stopped in here before having a few. I'll check back in later. cool
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 15:08

have one for me mike!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 15:47

Happy Saturday everyone at Hugz. I hope you are enjoying your day. I'm a prune because I've been in the water. Oh well, you only live once right big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 16:05

glad to hear you had a good day, weather aint bad either by me, back feeling stronger, needing my cane less, gonna head to work and put my soon to work a bit, he is a good helper and likes to earn extra cash!!!
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 16:32

I just posted on the wrong thread wasn't me But I had a good day too. Ed do you really think you should go to work? love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime5th July 2008, 16:36

hi megan, im only going to supervise today, i promise no work, and even next week im not going to be working, just hang round more, i gotta get another docs note on tuesday, which will say i cant work yet,i am not risking hurting myself, till the doc gives me the ok i wont do physical work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Roll Call!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next