Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday's Roll Call

Go down 
+5
Lost One
mustang302
Doc Mike
Brianna
Heather
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime29th June 2008, 23:26

I don't know about the rest of you, but I really enjoyed my weekend and am not looking forward to today, but on the bright side, this is only a four day week thumbs up

Comment Buddy
MySpace Monday Comments
MySpace Comments
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 06:49

I enjoyed my weekend too Heather but it goes so fast. I'm only working 3 days this week. I'm taking a personal day on Thursday and Friday's the holiday. Have a great day everyone group hug

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 07:09

Running late. I had too many mike yesterday. Have a good one ladies and gents and check in cool
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 10:29

in wish id wake up and be all better grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 10:55

Where did the weekend go? sob I'm taking off Thursday too Brianna big grin

Have a wonderful day everyone and smile big grin
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 12:45

I'm off from work and in so much pain, I just hate this way of life sometimes. Sorry for being such a downer today sob
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 13:15

hugs for all who feel pain
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 15:05

group hug Kira

I am off to Grandpa's to start the lawn mowing. I'm spending the night and then working in the AM. Then I'll finish the mowing tomorrow afternoon mow lawn By then the week will be half over yahoo
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 15:21

group hug To all in pain; I am going to the doc for some meds today and to see what might have happened to me on Friday?? I still feel really funny, like I am left of center or something. And also to get that pdoc referrral to stabalize the BP. dunno can anything else go wrong????? sob I am taking next Monday, Tues and Wed. off so I can rest up, I am sooo tired.... big grin Maybe that will help! Any I am going to my brother's on Thurs for the holiday, he always makes me feel better big grin I will check in later and let you all know what the doc said. Have a great day everyone. group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 18:42

im feeling better as the day goes on, even went and started the car, hmmmm i may even take it out tomm, its weird i have giant leaps all at oce in my healing, i have very far to go, and no lifting, walking is slow yet im feeling stronger, alot of differnce since last week
Back to top Go down
Pariah

Number of posts : 117
Kudos : 0

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Howdoo!   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 19:06

Well, sorry to hear of some troubles
(((((Kira)))))))))
((((((((Terry)))))
((((((Ed))))))

group hug
Well, I'm here in the big city... finally have some decent internet -- I'm sitting in the library. Darn I miss home... miss my kids and REALLY miss my wife. My little dancin' daughter is having fun though. She esp. likes Hip-hop class (that is a far cry from classical ballet she usually does). Well, I'm taking it easy, taking care of myself and doin' OK. I get to go home for a bit this weekend. With gas so darned $$$ we have just sort of holed up here. And lemme tell ya -- it is BORING! No TV No internet (unless I hike up here with the yap-top) and all the "fun stuff" is waaaaaay too crowded or $$. So, if I don't get by very often... I am thinking of you all
Oh, and I been writing myself silly... got three children's story rough drafts and some poetry done.
Well, since I'm in th' emerald city... "I'm off to see the wizzerd" OK, OFF at least big grin
John
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 19:36

Wow John, nice to see you stop in. That really made my day. It sounds like you are having such fun, albeit a bit boring. Can't wait to see you writings, I really miss them love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday's Roll Call
Page 1 of 1