Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Miss Mania?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Do You Miss Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Miss Mania?   Do You Miss Mania? Icon_minitime8th May 2009, 18:25

Mania isn’t usually a pleasant feeling, but hypomania can be. It can make you feel like you’re on top of the world - highly creative, energetic, effervescent… all that good stuff. Unfortunately, mania tends to follow with all its bad stuff - irritability, anger, conflicts, maybe even paranoia and hallucinations, and then sometimes the big [...]

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/bipolar/2009/05/do-you-miss-mania/
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Do You Miss Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Mania?   Do You Miss Mania? Icon_minitime8th May 2009, 23:49

Well....all I ever had was the hypomania...I don't miss the rapid cycling that I had when my meds were messed up...I was cycling between mania and depression several times a day. That was a nightmare. I do miss the energy...but also the ability to do something with the energy. I still have small waves. That's how I've always explained it. When I was unstable, I had tidal waves. When I'm stable, I have small waves that are slow in coming in and out, which is what is normal for everyone. Yes...I miss it..but don't miss the follow up downs that came after.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Do You Miss Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Mania?   Do You Miss Mania? Icon_minitime9th May 2009, 10:49

I know Michelle, those mixed episodes are the pits. I do like when I'm hypo, I have so much more energy head spin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Do You Miss Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Mania?   Do You Miss Mania? Icon_minitime9th May 2009, 18:43

i miss it at times
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Do You Miss Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Mania?   Do You Miss Mania? Icon_minitime11th May 2009, 02:39

the creativity is wonderful... the flow if ideas is amazing... but the letdown into the "real whirled" is such a downer. I almost always "chase tomorrow tonight" when like that I cannot sleep, so the next few days I am almost unable to do any of the great stuff I dreamt up. Hoo-boy, fer sure!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do You Miss Mania? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do You Miss Mania?   Do You Miss Mania? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Miss Mania?
Page 1 of 1