Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Wake Up Call

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Your Wake Up Call Empty
PostSubject: Your Wake Up Call   Your Wake Up Call Icon_minitime27th April 2009, 06:36

You've already heard about her.

Perhaps you have even seen her.

If you haven't you should.

Above all the roar and thunder. Above all the praise and cheering. Far above all else, there is a message here for all of us.

I love happy endings. I love when the under dog wins against all odds. The David and Goliath stories take my heart and squeezes it until I can no longer restrain myself. I will jump up and cheer. I will shout to roof tops in celebration.

Every once in awhile the world is reminded that we put frivilous, fake and superficial ahead of reason, compassion and dignity.

Then God steps in and says "look...you are a masterpiece. You are a bright shining example of my work. Lift up your head and hold it high! Your gifts may not be obvious to the world, but who are they to judge my creation!"

Today, break the bonds that tie you down. Loosen the grip you have held on words like "not good enough," "failure," "ugly," "useless," "unworthy," and "hopeless."

You may indeed need to work harder. You may have to fight prejudice. You may be ridiculed and mocked for even thinking you can succeed. But you are His child. You are better than all of that. You are more than you ever imagined and greater than all you believe.

Stand up! Get moving! Start planning! Discover today what God sees in you, by asking Him to reveal it in all of its glory.

You need not stand on a stage, in a spot light, write an epic novel or discover the cure for cancer. But you must, I repeat, you MUST, live up to your full potential. Perhaps as a wife, mother, husband, father, teacher, mechanic, singer, dancer, painter, friend, lover, janitor, plumber or anything you believe is your gift to the world.

For as the ugly duckling became the graceful swan, you will develop into the perfection only you can be. The greatest, shining example of YOU!

Now, go and watch this ordinary, simple, woman who is mocked by the crowd and judges until...until God said "Shut up and listen! She is my Child!"

And the self centered opened their hearts. The cynical became believers. The world was reminded that everyone is a gift given by God. Yes, that includes you, my friend. Follow this link, watch, listen and then thank God, for this day. It is "Your Wake Up Call!" Thank you, Susan Boyle.

Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Your Wake Up Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Wake Up Call   Your Wake Up Call Icon_minitime27th April 2009, 07:55

I saw this last week and it brought such a smile to my face. I can't believe how they made fun of her even before she sang. She showed them didn't she thumbs up

Quote :
Then God steps in and says "look...you are a masterpiece. You are a bright shining example of my work. Lift up your head and hold it high! Your gifts may not be obvious to the world, but who are they to judge my creation!"

group hug
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Your Wake Up Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Wake Up Call   Your Wake Up Call Icon_minitime27th April 2009, 16:32

I had only heard bits and pieces of this "Dream" on the news. They aren't allowing embedding anymore, so I went to Youtube and finally heard the whole thing..I have chills running up and down my body. Yes...we can't give up our dreams. Thank you! You both have another point! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Your Wake Up Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Wake Up Call   Your Wake Up Call Icon_minitime27th April 2009, 19:10

I'm sorry, I thought it worked. I didn't know what that meant about embedding dunno I saw it there and thought it was working. redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Wake Up Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Wake Up Call   Your Wake Up Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Wake Up Call
Page 1 of 1