Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!

Go down 
+3
Doc Mike
mustang302
AlwaysHopeful
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 18:22

We have a new friend named Bigmomma who I met on facebook. I want to be the first to welcome her to Hugz. She is our first Canadian member as far as I know cheer I love her dearly and am so happy she has chosen to join us and make our little world a happier place. Welcome Bigmomma!

Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Welcome-TeddyBear-bymitsu
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 19:19

hi!!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 19:26

Welcome to Hugz Bigmomma. I hope you enjoy it here. If there's anything we can do, shout it out big grin
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 19:30

Welcome to the family Bigmomma! Looking forward to getting to know you on the boards. :)
Back to top Go down
bigmomma

bigmomma

Number of posts : 3
Kudos : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 08:48

Thanks to all of my new friends for such a warm welcome. I guess I will start by telling you a little about myself. I am in my late fifties married and live in Calgary Alberta. My plate is very full these days. I have adopted my two granddaughters five years ago as thier mom and dad got into the drugs and the girl were taken away. I had to step in or we would have lost them. It is not easy to be a mom again at this age the girls are now six and seven years old. I also take care of my mom as I am the only one she has. THis is not an easy job as she is very demanding and not in very good health. I also work in my home taking care of three other children in my dayhome. My days start at 5am and usally end around 11 pm. But I allways try to find time to touch base with friends on facebook and now hopefully with my new friends on hugs.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 12:58

that is alot on your plate.....hugs!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 13:15

I'm sooo glad you're here! I know you'll find a HUGE support system, a place to dump (we all need that!!!) and lots of giggles cuz we're a bunch of Hugz Nutz as someone put it just yesterday. Luv ya, Sistah! here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 14:05

Very much welcome bigmomma, you have much on your plate indeed; please drop in and share with us anytime you feel like....
Back to top Go down
bigmomma

bigmomma

Number of posts : 3
Kudos : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 21:10

Well I made it to the end of my work day all the children have gone home. It's snowing again one day it hotter then hell and the next it is freezing. It's no wonder every bone in my body hurts. I hate getting old. Oh well I'll take a couple more pain pill and have a laugh or two and a cup of coffee and all will be right with the world. Or I will pretend it is anyway. Hee.... Hee... faint
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime23rd April 2009, 00:06

MMMM...the joys of coffee when it's cold. It's pretty warm here...in the 80's but still cooling off quickly at night which is nice. I can't even imagine snow right now...brrrr. good night
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime23rd April 2009, 18:35

Welcome to Hugz. Yikes you do have a lot on your plate. I hope you like it here as much as I do love

Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Welcome_mat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!   Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my dear friend, Bigmomma!
Page 1 of 1