Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Roll Call!!!!

Go down 
+4
Lost One
terry
Brianna
Heather
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Weekend Roll Call!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 03:55

Yes, we've finally made it, the weekend is here!! Everyone be sure and welcome Shelly and Terry back with us!!! I hope you all have a pain free weekend and Kira, your dad continues to be in my thoughts and prayers!!

Weekend Roll Call!!!! Loc6jxtcz0m_31
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 10:20

I'm heading out to Home Depot and will be back later. The pump went on my pond, again bang head

Have a great day and there's a lot of storms out there so stay safe. They're headed here this afternoon :affraid:
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 12:03

sunny It's a sunny warm day here and I am going to my niece's graduation party! And yes, I am sober forever now! love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 12:26

Glad to see you Terry. I have to shut down my computer, they just put up a tornado watch :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 13:15

We're high and dry here, so far. Have a great day. I'm heading out shopping cheers

Stay safe Brianna love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 14:47

My grass needs mowing and I overslept. Have a good one and check in. Brianna stay safe.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 14:52

yea they got a tornado watch im my part of pa as well.......i cut grass today, slipped and feel twicem got some nasty bruises on my knees, but my back seemed ok, we shall see aftetr i go to bed tonoght
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 15:59

Brianna, be safe, Ed, I hope your feeling better soon, Lost One, have fun shopping, Terry, I hope you have a blast at the graduation party!! I'm heading out with my mom in just a bit....gotta do some shopping and get my laundry done!! Have a good one Friends!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime31st May 2008, 17:36

thanks!!! im ok, i shoulda been more careful
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 04:27

Weekend Roll Call!!!! Ro1x7e4i0rx_30
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 09:38

Heather that sundae looks like I need one :D I hope all that were near tornadoes are safe love

Going to pick up my mom shortly and get my dad from the hospital. Tough old geezer he is. That's what keeps him going love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 10:44

I just got power back bang head We didn't get tornadoes but we did have some wicked t-storms.

Heading off to church and maybe get a sundae head spin
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 11:50

I never got my lawn cut yesterday so that's on my agenda for today. Then long over due Bud time.

Have a good one and check in :king:
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 12:20

i left work after opening up, i was sick all night to my stomach and dint sleep much, so wen i got to work i waited for another staff member and told them im going home, its rare that i do that, so i felt no guilt hehehhe, so i went home and slept about 3 hours, wow, im still weak, but i feel alot better, so the minister called and said he would lock up for me, he is a good guy, and i kinda knew he would, so today is a rest day for me.
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 14:06

Feel better soon Ed and everyone stay safe. I just popped on here a sec while the boys are eating lunch. We've been at the water park for two days cheers Would you believe I still haven't gotten the results of my MRI stomp

Have a wonderful Sunday, or as Heather says "sundae" everyone at Hugz group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 14:24

thanks!!!! i hate wating for stuff toooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime1st June 2008, 17:13

It's a beautiful day here...I'm planning on spending some time outdoors this evening!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!!!   Weekend Roll Call!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Roll Call!!!!
Page 1 of 1