Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Roll Call!!

Go down 
+4
deltaelise
mustang302
Mshelly
Brianna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Weekend Roll Call!! Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 08:16

If anyone's still with me here. I don't know where everyone is but if you're around pop in and say wave

MySpace Comments - Weekend
MySpace Layouts - Weekend

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Mshelly

Number of posts : 89
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 09:19

I'm here this morning. Hubby went to the river and left me with the dogs so I guess I'll be staying at home it is so hot outside today so i guess it's the best place to be
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 10:47

hi, back has been hurting, i see the doc on tuesday grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 13:15

Hi everyone :)
I have been out doing a few errands and am now pooped.
I put a little swimming pool in one my dog pens outside and my dog Cookie has been playing like crazy LOL
She will run all around and jump in it and swim and then jump out and run down in the storm cellar and then back in the pool LOL
My husband fixed the ac in the truck and I hope it stays working and we are trying to do a little more clearing on the property but it's slow going since we are both disabled and it's as hot as week old road kill on the highway out there shy
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 13:15

It's unbearably hot here too Shelly and I have to cut the grass. Ed easy on that back.

Have a good one ladies and gents and check in cool
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 13:16

We were posting at the same time Delta. I hope your pets are cool and you also keep yourselves cool. It's supposed to be 97 here today roll eyes
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 14:01

Am I a prune yet? big grin Just popping on a second while my boys are eating lunch. I hope all is well with everyone. Sorry I haven't bee around, been busy with the boys being off from school. I love them to bits love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 15:32

wave Everyone, sorry I haven't been on, I have had the week from H---! Some of my residents have been conspiring against another resident (who I will admit isn't the nicest guy) but, they set him up to forever loose his low income housing by a combination of old tales and stretching the truth, and then getting him arrested for disorderly conduct. How unkind of them to do that to some one in the same financial situation as they are...I just don't get why people can't just let others be. Oh well, I spent all week sorting this out, trying to get A/C's fixed, and and then of course my regular work done. I just feel really bad for the guy that has to move, he lost his low income housing forever, and he doesn't make much, the only reason was that some women were pissed at him for his politics and he spoke his mind all of the time!!! So what! They had the choice to walk away and not listen to him. There choice and lies will effect him for the rest of his life and there is nothing I can do to help him. sob
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 16:53

they went to far.......they shoulda just walked away as you said
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 08:46

I'm sorry this happened to one of your residents Terry. People can be so mean at times bang head
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 13:31

I'm still around, did you miss me. I went away for a couple days and just got back. I went camping for the first time ever. But I hate bugs sob I hope you're all enjoying your weekend group hug
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime20th July 2008, 16:59

Yes I missed that wagging tail very much love I'm glad you were able to get away. And BTW, I hate bugs too eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call!!   Weekend Roll Call!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Roll Call!!
Page 1 of 1