Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michelle had another back surgery

Go down 
+5
Doc Mike
Kira
Megan
Heather
terry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Michelle had another back surgery Empty
PostSubject: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 14:59

Michelle's last back surgery failed completely. I found out yesterday that she was back in surgery and was having major surgery on her lower back yesterday morning. I haven't had a chance to talk to John (her husband) yet today, but with her heart condition, I want to send up a few extra prayers for her. She is a special lady and a very good friend to the board and to me here in nowhere AZ. pray
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 20:30

pray
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime9th August 2008, 12:58

Thanks for letting us know Terry. If you hear anything please let us know group hug
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime10th August 2008, 07:50

Michelle you're in my thoughts and prayers angel
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime11th August 2008, 06:23

Let her know we're thinking of her Terry here 4U
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime11th August 2008, 07:48

I'm so sorry Michelle, we're thinking of you group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime11th August 2008, 20:12

I still haven't seen John, I usually see or hear from him every few days, but I haven't heard a word, I will go looking tomorrow. love
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 15:54

Let us know Terry as soon as you find out something love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 18:09

I just talked to John, Michelle's surgery was a success thumbs up Her mom is here with her this week and she is going to go to her mom's next week. The cyst she had drained last surgery came back and they had to remove it. They put two rods dunno in her back. It is the same surgery her mom had last year, it anyone remembers it. I am not very good with the different kinds of back surgery's there are. But she will be down for a while. I told John to tell her we were thinking of her and to get back with us as soon as she could. But, according to him, this should be the last back surgery for her banana pray I am praying that it is.
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 18:12

Thanks for the update Terry. I've been thinking of her a lot pray
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 23:38

Wonderful update...thanks Terry love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 06:49

Thanks for keeping us in the know Terry. Michelle I hope you can feel the love group hug
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 15:16

I asked her husband John to send her our love and prayers of wellness. love
Back to top Go down
Michelle Moore

Michelle Moore

Number of posts : 27
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Hello from Lil' Ol' Me!   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 16:46

I'm Baaaaccckkk! pain monster Talk about a weird way to have a surgery! I was in so much pain weekend before last that I thought what was left of my mind was going to be gone soon, so I called the after hours number of the surgeon. His partner called me that Sunday evening and told me to stay flat on my back and to call my surgeon first thing in the morning, which I did. He got back to me late that afternoon and, while looking at my MRI, advised me to be in his office by 11:30 Tuesday and to bring my hospital goodies ready to be directly admitted and I would have the surgery the next day. Evidently, the facet joints at L-4 were so arthritic that they were rubbing together and causing these huge cysts to form. He had to go in and remove the joints and my L-4 disk, remove the cyst which he said had gotten much larger in the 2 weeks since the MRI was done which had brought on the massive symptoms, and then place 2 rods in. I guess they ground up the bone they take out and mix it with some sort of cement and bone growth promotor, then use that to secure the rods and everything else. He said that area of my back won't bend anymore, but it seems pretty good to me. I'm having some nerve pain (sciatica) running over to my right hip, but Mom had that for a few days or so and her doc said that was normal. I'm walking upright again instead of King Kong, and I even made bisquits and gravy this morning! It still bugs me to sit here at the computer for any length of time, but I wanted to stop in and thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...I truly felt them. I'll be jitterbuggin' in no time! Luv ya! here 4U
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace/barkbabiesaunt.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 18:15

I can't believe you are feeling this good so fast! faint group hug
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime13th August 2008, 19:41

OMG I can't believe you're back already, but I'm so glad to see a post from you. Take it easy and rest up friend group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime14th August 2008, 07:15

Thanks for checking in Michelle, not rest for you cool
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime14th August 2008, 19:39

thumbs up Michelle so good to see you. I'm so glad it's all over love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle had another back surgery   Michelle had another back surgery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michelle had another back surgery
Page 1 of 1