Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Michelle

Go down 
+6
Brianna
Michelle Moore
Heather
mustang302
Lost One
Nickey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickey

Nickey

Number of posts : 132
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 17:56

wave I see you just joined. I hope you decide to stay and feel comfortable here. Just jump in anywhere wink

welcome
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 19:50

wave Michelle and welcome to Hugz group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 22:52

welcome!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 00:38

welcome
Back to top Go down
Michelle Moore

Michelle Moore

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime17th July 2008, 20:32

Thanks for the welcomes, but....Heather....Lost One...don't you remember me from the other place???? dunno I know I've been out since my back surgery the end of April...but am I so unforgetable? cry hysterical Just kidding...hey...I am soooo glad to be back here with y'all. I've missed your insanity. head spin pink elephant This pink elephant should be my avatar! Love ya!
Michelle
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace/barkbabiesaunt.com
Michelle Moore

Michelle Moore

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Let me Reintroduce myself!   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime17th July 2008, 21:15

[i]I am 49 years old and going on 16. I have bipolar II disorder, which has been well managed for quite a few years, thank God. I still have my ups and downs, but have learned, thanks to my awesome Mom, to recognize both the triggers and the signs of the comings on of them, so I take steps to deal with them. I have been disabled since 1996 with a rare heart condition called Prinzmetal's Spastic Angina which are spasms in my coronary arteries. It's listed on the Nat'l Institute of Health as one of the rarest diseases and difficult to treat as well as diagnose. I've had some heart attacks, but none too major. I also have pulmonary hypertension, which...according the the "experts", people who are diagnosed only live up to 5 or 6 years past the time of diagnosis. I was diagnosed in '97 and told basically to prepare myself for death. I went home and had a pity party for a couple of days, then decided that, if I was going to die, I'd go out happy. I went out climbing a hill. As you can tell...I am still here and my lung pressures are almost normal now. My right ventricle is enlarging, but I am still very much alive and I refuse to believe that I was given 2 beautuful grandbaby boys and will not be allowed to watch them and my daughter grow up. I had both of my knees replaced in 2000 and then discovered I am allergic to the knickel in them, so they failed right away. So...I have now lost 100 pounds in the last couple of years, going from about 332 and now weigh 235. I have degenerative disc disease, lupus, diabetes, and an assorted number of other things like fibromyalgia, etc...but I WILL NOT QUIT!!! Yes, I get extremely depressed at times and, due to some ill behaviour by some doctors, I feel like giving up, but after letting myself have a little pity party, the mad comes out in me and I remember just how far I've come and just what I have to live for. My husband and I were adopting a baby and, after 18 months, the adoption fell through. Even tho it was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, it was also the most awesome thing because I learned that I am stronger than I thought, that God will ALWAYS be there just when I need Him the most, and God sees the big picture. I began to have heart problems a year later and, because this child had cerebral palsy and had special needs, I wouldn't have been able to care for him like he needed due to my health. Even in my darkest times, when I'm at the bottom of my well, I always have my little "stick on lights" of hope that may only brighten my well a tiny bit...but they give me some light in my tunnel. They may be my friends, my family, my grandbabies....there's always something to hold onto until I can see the light at the end of my tunnel. I hope to be one of your stick up lights should you ever need one. My hand is always extended to you. My heart is always open to you. My prayers are always here for you. Thank you for welcoming me to your group. group hug
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime17th July 2008, 21:15

I couldn't remember who you were either Michelle, I'm so sorry, been a little out of sorts lately dunno

Welcome back, you have been missed love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Lost One

Lost One

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime18th July 2008, 07:22

What an awesome story Michelle. You've been through tons but still offer your hand love
Back to top Go down
Pariah

Number of posts : 117

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: wow!!!!   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime18th July 2008, 08:52

I love your attitude! Can I borrow a cup of it?
John
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 14:03

Well there she is, I was wondering what happened to you. Pariah is right you do have a good attitude love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime19th July 2008, 23:16

Well hello my good friend! you found your way home! I am so sorry we haven't been able to get together through all of this! You have been and will continue to be in my prayers until you have a full recovery group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 09:19

I will not quit - I love it thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Michelle Moore

Michelle Moore

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 15:18

thanx for all of the kind words! I speak strongly...yet am not always that strong. I figure that by quitting and giving up...I could miss out on the greatest things life has to offer. Sometimes it's hard not to just throw in the towel, but those feelings only last a few days. I will allow myself a couple of days of pity party, because I've learned that we cannot "fake" our way out of our true feelings. I've learned to "live in the moment" of those feelings, but not build a house there. I experience them, then I move on. By swallowing down what I'm really going through, I've learned that I make myself more sicker, both physically and mentally. I must acknowledge what's going on and, if I need a pity party and some comfort from some wonderful Hugz folks, I indulge for a few days. Then....I get the strength back that I need to begin the fight all over. I love you guys so much! You have been such an inspiration to me.
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Hi Michelle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Michelle   Hi Michelle Icon_minitime21st July 2008, 18:34

If ever you have the need, we have the pity party room love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content