Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief Empty
PostSubject: Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief   Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 06:03

Up to 8 out of 10 persons will have back pain in their lifetimes. In many cases, such pains are chronic lasting more than 3 months and there is no evidence of any injury, disease, or bone problem like a slipped disk. An extensive review of clinical research in a new report from Pain Treatment Topics found that help may be available from a surprising champion of pain relief Vitamin D.

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief   Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 07:08

This is interesting and something you never think about, especially ladies. I might have mine checked next time I see my primary thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief   Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 12:43

After reading your other post Brianna I'm having mine checked too when I see her. Wouldn't it be amazing if that was the cause of our back pain dunno
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief   Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 15:10

That would be awesome if all you had to do was start taking VD and you'd see some relief dunno thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief   Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief Icon_minitime30th June 2008, 15:33

I hope it helps all of you get some serious relief! love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief   Vitamin D A Surprising Champion of Back Pain Relief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1