Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back Pain Flare Up

Go down 
+4
Kylie
AlwaysHopeful
mustang302
Brianna
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 09:47

At the moment I am in the middle of a mighty bad back and leg pain flare up ..its like having the flu without the snotty nose.

I suffer with back pain all the time, as you all know, but the last 3 days have been so bad I've been barely able to move without crying in pain. Every time I try to stand the pain is so bad I just have to sit back down again.

I know working all those long hours are not good for my back but it's my job. I didn't think that my pain could get any worse.

I'm just so listless, weak and pain all over even after taking my meds. sob

I hope that there is and end to it and I will start to feel my normal self soon. I so want to get out in my yard today but I'm afraid of what it will do. But damn it I'm doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 09:59

hugs!!!! i know how ya feel, i often ask myself why we have to suffer so much
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 12:45

here 4U Brianna..that back pain is sooo debilitating. I don't know what I would be like now without that surgery I had last summer...what a lifesaver it was. I first injured my back I think at age 14 or 15 and am now 50 (of course..going on 16)...so had many years of the flare ups. Can they do the micro surgery for you? At any rate...you're in my prayers. love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 13:46

I can't even think about surgery Michelle right now. I have a lot of plans and work I want to do on my house. It's rough being alone but I can handle it. I've had epidurals, I had RF ablation, twice but the pain is back with a vengeance. I see my PM doc next week so hopefully he can come up with a plan. Maybe more shots, they worked for a while. sob
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 14:25

Ed gets those shots Brianna and let's hope they help for a while, at least the summer group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 14:59

love Brianna, I wish I could help. There is a tea on line you can buy called Essiac Tea, you might try in; it can't hurt. It did wonders for me. group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 19:00

I won't say what I'm thinking because it will be back to the corner for me. wasn't me
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime17th April 2009, 23:14

You LOVE that corner, don'tcha Mike?
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime18th April 2009, 10:52

Doc Mike wrote:
I won't say what I'm thinking because it will be back to the corner for me. wasn't me

Don't even go there Mike sob

I can't do it now. I'm just mourning my past life, I'm mourning when I didn't live in pain 24/7.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime18th April 2009, 12:07

Ain't that tha truth? I'm listening to 70's music doing the same thing! Hope ya feel better soon! here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime18th April 2009, 20:01

Speaking of past lives without pain.......do any of you dream your pain? dunno I mean, in your dreams, your pain is the central thing, then you wake up and there it is, bigger than life?

Like I had a dream I was shot in the head, watching my brain matter fall out and mentioning this of course, then I wake up to the migraine from hell! cry stamp does this stuff only happen to me?
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 09:36

I don't have that kind of pain but I have terrible nightmares. I dream that I'm in the psych hospital again sob
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 11:09

Lost One wrote:
I don't have that kind of pain but I have terrible nightmares. I dream that I'm in the psych hospital again sob

That is probably worse Lost One group hug
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 12:19

Oh...Lost One... here 4U I've had dreams that I'm screaming in pain and wake up crying..and I'm really in pain..but not so recently. It was back when I was having the back trouble before the surgery. I would be "stuck" and not able to move out of the position and I guess my sub-conscious was trying to get me to wake up. Awful!!!
group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 13:19

I'm so glad I am not the only one; not that I wish these on others, but I was beginning to think I was nuts - or more nuts than I thought tongue Thanks Michelle group hug But sorry about the pain dreams love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 15:10

I not only feel pain, I can smell, taste, hear, and see colors. But I mainly have nightmares though. I've had dreams where I was coughing blood, and could taste the blood. I've had dreams where I ran a long time from being chased and grew tired, fell and died. I also had a dream about a bonfire and could feel the heat and smell the fire. My pdoc said that it's a BP thing??? Have no idea what she meant.

When I wake up from nightmares, I tend to get headaches that last most of the day, no idea why.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 15:42

hugs!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 18:38

That's horrible, Brianna. Most of my nightmares are gone now...thank God..but they used to be so bad. I would always wake up seeing someone in my room...but I wasn't really awake. I would scare the bejeebers out of John cuz I would whisper to him (when I hadn't awakened in a blood curdling scream) "John...can you see him/her? Look..right by the door" and he would of course wake up with such a start. By the time he was awake..I would quietly fall back to sleep. Both a minister and my therapist thought it had to do with the molestation in my youth. Once I dealt with it...even tho it will always affect me in 1 way or another..it no longer haunts me...the nightmares ended. I do wake up with migraines tho..mostly after a poor night's sleep from pain.
I hope your pain levels decrease quickly, Brianna. Ed...how's your pain?
here 4U
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime19th April 2009, 19:59

I have nightmares too, but only when I've had a few too many mike
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 14:53

Wow, I sure opened a can of worms here, or nightmares anyway. group hug Everyone and thanks for sharing with me.....I have so many bad nights.....it helps to know I am not so nuts.... love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 19:24

The Hugz nuts big grin I like that.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 21:45

I wish I knew how to make gifs...it would be so great to create a Hugz Nutz can, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 14:07

Doc Mike wrote:
The Hugz nuts big grin I like that.

Me too big grin
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime22nd April 2009, 19:22

Okay..I've spent the last hour trying to do this...it's really ugly..but my first try..here ya go!

Back Pain Flare Up HUGZNUTZ
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime23rd April 2009, 12:41

That's wonderful Michelle! all squirrelly, just like me big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back Pain Flare Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Pain Flare Up   Back Pain Flare Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Pain Flare Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next