Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****

Go down 
+3
Heather
Brianna
terry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Empty
PostSubject: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 12:49

I don't know what it's like where everyone else is, but it has been around 107 here! faint Thank the powers that be that I don't pay the power bill and my A/C is working great!!! banana We had a separation in the gas flue on the hot water heater behind my office so I had the fumes coming into my office so badly that I got sick on Thurs. and Friday. I called the gas company out to fix it so it is ok now but, what a migraine it set off! sob I couldn't even see for two days! But I am better now so I am dedicating the weekend to taking it easy and playing WoW and getting the apartment cleaned up then having some cheers Yay I can drink again hysterical So have a great weekend all and Stay Cool!

[img]It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Weekend-1[/img]
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 14:36

Gosh Terry what a nightmare. I'm glad that you can cheers again. I'm busy working in my yard. I'm still struggling with getting my pond fountain to work bang head
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 15:32

Just popping in to say a quick Hello....my boyz are going to be going home tomorrow so you will be seeing more of me after that!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 18:30

i hurt alot grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, but tuesday is my doc apt
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 09:05

Take it easy Ed. I've been outside working in my yard most of the weekend, so far. I'm trying to get that pump working in my pond. I bought a new pump but now the tubing won't fit. So it's back to Home Depot. Times like this I wish I was married and had a man to help me sob
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 10:05

Happy Sunday friends. I'm not doing well cry
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 11:50

group hug Lost One!!

Today my boyz go home, so it's going to be a pretty sad day here as well cry
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 12:29

I know it will be Heather. I hope you were able to share some good quality time with your boys love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 13:27

Mike's been busy working in my garden and helping a friend with some siding work. In a few short hours it's mike

Have a good one ladies and gents and check in cool
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 13:46

I am going to BBQ something and make a three bean salad and try to get into a happier state of mind and I hope everyone else here can be free of worry today here 4U
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 13:47

There you are Mike big grin I was worried love Now can you put that mow lawn down and come over and help me fix my pond pump bang head
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 13:48

We were posting at the same time Delta. I hope you can find some peace of mind today too. Cooking has a calming effect on me even thought it's for myself. Do you know how to fix a pond pump? redface
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 14:46

Brianna, Make sure that there is nothing clogging it and that it is sitting as flat as possible on the bottom of the pond. Be sure the tubing is on all of the way to the pump and that it can't get clogged or get any air in in from the pond, I like to use fine netting on the end and clean it often. (I was a maintenance person for 5 years!) Good luck! Also make sure the pump has enough power for the size of pond you have.
Heather really enjoy this last day with those boys because I know how empty that house will feel tomorrow, Hugs to you and the boys.
Delta and lost one, I hope the day brings some sunny into your hearts, souls and minds, I know exactly how both of you feel. Mike get over there and help Brianna with that damn pump! stomp Me, I can't wake up; I am still sleeping 14-16 hours a day! I am so tired of sleeping, but if I don't, I can't do my job, I hate have this chronic fatigue syndrome! I feel like I should be able to retire or something so I can so at least one fun thing a week! stomp Hope everyone is having a happy and healthy Sunday pray
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 18:05

Terry, you wouldn't believe how empty it ALREADY feels, Dustin and I are just relaxing and wondering why it feels so very quiet here dunno I hope your able to enjoy at least a little YOU time today!!

love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime22nd June 2008, 21:57

I give up on the pump for the time being Terry. I've tried everything and have spent over $200. First it's the pump now the tube won't fit. I'm so frustrated bang head

Sending hugs on the quiet time Heather group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 00:47

Heck Brianna, for another $100 you could have flown me out to fix the damn thing! and we could have had a drink to boot! cheers hysterical Just kidding! I have always been told to walk away from a thing like that and then all of the sudden, like magic, it comes together! (yeah right! head spin ) I gotta tell you, I have spent almost all weekend sleeping again, I am so tired of sleeping, I want to do something else, like dunno anything else! at least I'm not gaining weight; still loosing but I am so tired of being so tired all of the time!
I am so sorry your boys had to go Heather, the missing them has to be so hard group hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****   It's the Weekend!  And it's Hotter that **** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the Weekend! And it's Hotter that ****
Page 1 of 1