Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Roll Call

Go down 
+6
Lost One
Kylie
Doc Mike
Brianna
mustang302
Heather
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 10:11

I forgot to ask this. What are those bots that are at the bottom of the screen? dunno
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 11:05

They're just little "crawlers" like I call them Lost One. They're crawling the pages so we get listed in search engines. I've allowed them in because it will get us listed higher up in the search pages thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 12:49

Happy Sunday everyone. I hope you all enjoy your fun activities. I'm going to see my dad shortly. He's been good lately thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 13:57

group hug To everyone! And wishes for a cold front! It has been nice here; sorry to gloat; but it will be 104 all this next week so it will be my turn to suffer. sob But I have been in playing WoW all weekend, now it is time for shopping and to get out an enjoy some fresh air. I leave in the morning for Phoenix, where it will be 109 all week! to have all of those fun tests. I won't be back until Thursday. Unless, my sister lets my use her extra comupter???? maybe, hopefully,, and if I feel ok?? hmm dunno
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 17:24

Good luck with your tests Terry. Don't forget, we're in your pocket group hug Try to stay in touch if you can love

Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Pocket_pets

Last edited by Brianna on 8th June 2008, 17:25; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling goofs)
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 17:45

argggggggggggggggggg its hot!!!! i hurt!!!!! heat = anxiety attack.........did i mention i hurt, ok well the ice feels good on my back. still grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

with that aside rocky likes the aircondtioning!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 21:00

Mike checking in, Mike checking out. Car show was a blast but I had a few too many mike

Ed you take it easy and Terry like Brianna said, we'll be in your pocket. We wouldn't let you do this alone cool
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 21:55

Doc Mike wrote:
I had a few too many mike

Not you Mike big grin You deserve it friend love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th June 2008, 22:23

wells i Added a fan to the room with the portble air condtioner, see i like blowing air, now lots is blowing around, itr has made it much more comfortable, i think ill feel better now, i just hate being stuck in that rooom, maybeeee ill write some poems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Roll Call   Weekend Roll Call - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekend Roll Call
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2