Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll Call Week of April 20th

Go down 
+4
AlwaysHopeful
mustang302
terry
Brianna
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd April 2009, 12:38

They are prescious! I miss being a mom cry stamp
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd April 2009, 18:37

They're adorable Jacki. Now I know why you call her Princess love
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 09:21

wooohoooo! The sun is shining and it's going to get up above 70 today! I can hang the wash on the line...love the way clothes smell when they dry outdoors. I can plant my pussywillows and more forsythia, and going to mow the lawn (riding mower is soooo awesome!). I'll be paying for it tomorrow, but I can't wait till it warms up a bit so I can get outdoors.

The girls have "dress like a star" day at school today. Em went as Hannah Montanna and Chey went as London Tipton (from suite life of zack and cody). They looked so cute!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Jacki
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 12:38

Oh..Jacki..the girls sound adorable! I love Forsythia and Pussywillows! I think they grow here. My Mom in law brought me out some pussywillow branches that I had for years in a big pot in the house as decoration. So pretty...sigh...I miss the smell of sunshine laundry..there really is nothing like it..hate the crunch tho..ha ha ha! Have a great day y'all. I have a bad tummy that woke me up at 6 this morning. Another problem with the steroids. It lowers my immunities so much that I'm susceptible to anything right now, and John made me a home made "chicharrone" (pork rind). He claims he gave it to me fresh, but it was cold so I have my doubts. I don't do pork well anyway since I had an ulcer at age 18. Also, my glands are swollen and I have a little sinus thing going on..nothing major..just a result of the 'droids so I'm gonna call my regular doc today and see if I should be on antibiotics to stave off a major infection or not.
I love y'all soooooooooooooo much! love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 12:47

Getting used to more lithium, how fun is that? I took the day off work when someone asked me why I sounded out of it cry stamp I hate med changes.... faint I feel ok till I have to talk to anyone dunno
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 17:42

it was really nice out today
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 18:13

Glad it's nice out, Ed...now back to the questions for the umteenth time...how ya feeling? What's up with the car? How's your back, etc?????? love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th April 2009, 19:02

Been a long week, I'm beat faint
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 06:40

Hugs Brianna.

Yeah Ed, what is up with the car? your back?

Today is gonna be rough! I only got as far as the laundry on the line and mowing...and I am paying for it!!! Agony is an understatement today. I have to take Mrs. B on our saturday "date" to dunkin donuts and then to visit a friend of hers that is in another section of the nursing facility that she is in. It's going to be a "smile through the pain" kind of day. And I still have to get my planting done...maybe I can put that off til tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 13:36

Jacki sorry your having a bad pain day. I like that, smile through the pain. Which is what I'll be doing after mowing the lawn.

Have a good one ladies and gents and check in thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 15:38

Today isn't much better, Casey is here and I'm not doing well with him....I'm trying but I am so spacey and tired.....I hope this adjustment happens soon faint Have a great weekend everyone love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 16:13

gotta wait till the fisrt week of may, then i can get the car done, my back is acting up some, but ive been very busy, i get a shot on tuesday
Back to top Go down
PrincessChey

PrincessChey

Number of posts : 10
Kudos : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 16:54

thumbs up group hug faint Hi! tongue Bam wave

I got my bloodwork done today sob cry I didn't cry though. whistle pink elephant The girl told me I could scream so that every body in the waiting room would get scared and leave so she could have a break. cheer devil She said Em and I could scream and she would put bandaids on us to really scare a teenager boy who was afraid to get his arm poked. We all laughed about that one. drunken sunny dog It didn't hurt as bad as I thought it was going to, scratch flower but I was still really scared before they did it. starry love Mammy let me sit on her lap while they did it. group hug Her back hurts now, but I love that she let me sit on her.

After bloodwork we had to go on visit with Mommy. need a hug It was a little good and a little bad. fiery mad Sometimes I just don't want to go but I have to. Mommy yells a lot. sob And she makes me take care of the other kids a lot. dunno She needs to stop having babies. We saw a show where they were putting medicine in bird food to keep pigeons from having babies, I asked Mammy if we could give some of that to Mommy. banana belly laugh yahoo She laughed and said we can't, Mommy has to do that on her own.

I'm going to go play a game now. hysterical head spin cheer We played on the trampoline after visit, and I have to remind Mammy to take a picture of the tulip for Auntie Chelle. here 4U love eek hmmm The bunnies ate all but 3 and only 2 are getting flowers.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 18:42

thumbs up cheer My Princess! I am so proud of you with your blood work and man..have you made me laugh with the medicine in the bird food. You really made my day. my darling one! I can't wait to see the pictures of the tulip. Darn those little bunnies anyway..but they are cute, aren't they? I'm so sorry you don't enjoy visiting your Mommy. That must be so hard for you. here 4U love You're such a grown up girl the way you think about things...you make my heart sing when I think about you... starry love We'll keep praying for you, Em, your Mammy, and your Mommy. I love you, little Bird. love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th April 2009, 21:02

hmmmmmmmm chey, you should hear me yell when the give me my shots i get inn my back, sometimes the doc hurts me and i give quite a hell!!!!

and everyone i have been making videos, wells trying to and one kis posted on youtube, im gonna redo it and if all goes well ill post it here on monday, i made a stop motion race on my table with little cars, hopefully the next version comes out better...
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 10:46

Way kewl, Ed! I was up all night having a Daddy night and major pain in my kidney area but it's not my kidney...durned ol' Lupus. So.....

Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Watchout

Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 32596_M
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 11:28

[img]Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 100_1312[/img]

Happy Sunday!

We just got back from church and after lunch we are walking to a neighbors to see their new chicks (they will fence theirs in!) and then Emmy and Hannah are having a contest to see who can fill their bucket with the most dandelions the quickest. I'm going to get some planting done I hope.

Have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 13:00

It's Sunday? Where have I been? faint I'm better today gotta get ready for Monday Have a good one everyone love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th April 2009, 13:39

sorry your having pain michele, funny i was in church this morning, wow i had ideas of all kinds to do stuff on youtube, glad i had stuff to write them down on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call Week of April 20th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2