Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll Call Week of April 20th

Go down 
+4
AlwaysHopeful
mustang302
terry
Brianna
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Roll Call Week of April 20th Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 06:26

Monday morning everyone and back to work. At least it's raining out so I don't mind so much. roll eyes

Kat stopped in and shared some good news. Don't forget to stop in and wish her well. cheer

please dont tell me its monday i cant face it
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 12:22

It's Monday alright faint I had my first anxiety attack in a few weeks while looking in the closet for my shoes??? I fell on the floor and was afraid to get up and move for about 10 minutes....definatly a Monday sob It can only get better...Have a great day everyone group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 12:52

hugs!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 13:05

Happy Monday...hang in there, Terry! Just got a message from Heather and she said to say sorry for being MIA and promises to stop in. I had to send her the link cuz hers disappeared. I'm sleepy today. Have a great one! group hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
jsr4711

jsr4711

Number of posts : 636
Kudos : 124
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 19:56

We took Mrs. B her rocker/recliner today...she was so thrilled with it! Also ran some errands with my parents, got worn out! School got out early today due to a power outage, we just made it home before the bus.

The girls spent some time with Poppy and Gigi after school - had to get enough hugs in to last the next 6 weeks or so. By the time we got home, got dinner and tubbies it was time for bed for two tired little chickies.

Princess Chey asked me to check in for her today...she is taking this checking in every day thing very seriously!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 20:01

I'm so glad Mrs. B got her rocker, Jacki. It's got to be wonderful to have a favorite piece from home. Get some rest and kiss my princesses for me. love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime20th April 2009, 20:02

it was a damp wet day i tell you what
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 06:02

I'm gonna be the first one to say Happy Tuesday cuz it's 2:56 in the morning and I ain't sleeping and I'm awake and I can't sleep and here I am and happy Tuesday and I can't sleep and steroids have me really awake and my brain is buzzing can you tell and I'm so wide awake and there's nothing to do and can you tell how fast my brain is working and I can't sleep so I'm the first one to say good morning and have a really great Tuesday and I'm still awake so I can't figure out if I should say good night or good morning cuz I can't sleep so I'm writing to you here so have a wonderful day everybody!
head spin banana belly laugh pink elephant lol! happy b'day party turkey Hugz oops help sorry wow oops i did it welcome santa dance santa party time party cheers yahoo lift weights hysterical cheer bottoms up wave
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 06:47

Poor Michelle! As much as I love the relief from the steroids, I hate how wired I get from them.
Have a great day everyone...the girls have a recheck with the asthma doc today and we have to get some groceries so I'm off and running again.
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 09:22

hi
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 14:18

Still getting the waves of depression....waiting for the pdoc to call, I'm tired of this - wanting to cry for no reason every so often then being paranoid and weird.... cry stamp
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 18:01

hugs for terry!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 18:11

I finally took my beddie bye pills and went to bed. I was hoping to entertain all of you with my silliness...boing, boing, boing! Terry..call me girl..let's talk through this together..let me be your biofeedback partner! You need someone to help you walk through this nightmare and YOU WON'T BOTHER ME AT ALL!!!!
Love and hugz to all today. Ed..how are you? I don't see anything from you anymore but hugz and hi. What's up with your back and allergies and your car? I'm waiting for the mighty zoom of that 'stang engine! love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 19:21

oh im here, alergies are bad, had a few ok days but they are starting again, my back aint to bad, i get another shot next week, and i take the car the first week of may to the garage, they said it would only take a few hours to fix what needs fixing, finally soon i can drive
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 19:27

Hang on friends, we'll get through this. Time to watch AI. big grin
Back to top Go down
jsr4711

jsr4711

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 19:46

Hugz Terry! We enjoy the boinging Michelle! You haven't been panicking Ed, that's a good sign!

Princess Chey has to go for bloodwork Thursday, just to rule out thyroid and diabetes as reasons for her weight gain. She is a mess about it...since she broke her arm and had to get tons of shots and bloodwork, IV, etc... she doesn't do well with needles. I'm not looking forward to pinning her down to get it done again...it's brutal on both of us.

Princess Em has to go back to the ortho for her hips, she's had some tingling in her leg lately and we need to get it checked out.

They are both on a new med for their allergies, a nasal spray. Hopefully this works and they won't have so much congestion. They use it at bedtime, supposed to help cut the congestion which will cut down the number of night time asthma attacks. Keeping our fingers crossed and saying a prayer!

Between the primary doc, asthma doc, drug store and getting groceries I am wiped out! The girls got some trampoline time in and are both sound asleep now.

Off for round two of the girls apps on facebook...took some pics of the flowers/trees for you Michelle. I'll get them posted tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening/night.
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of April 20th   Roll Call Week of April 20th Icon_minitime21st April 2009, 21:43

My poor darlings! Give them extra love from their Auntie! I wish I could cuddle them out of their owies. Make sure they check her TSH, Jacki. That's the thyroid stimulating hormone, which they neglected to check on me until I was way in my 20's and missed my thyroid disorder all of those years...causing unbelievable health issues cuz it's a major gland.
I'll be keep you all in my prayers. I had fun boinging last night. I felt like Tigger...LOL! It wasn't a crazy mania thing..just a busy little brain having fun and no one to share it with at the time.