Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Rob, Jack's brother

Go down 
+3
Lost One
mustang302
terry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

For Rob, Jack's brother Empty
PostSubject: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 13:52

Jack's brother Rob was in a horrible car accident the night before last in Colorado. He hit a farm plow; it was no one fault, just an accident. His right arm was nearly cut off, his face was torn off completely including he nose, he has damage to his respiratory system and due to the amount of injuries they do not yet know if any trauma was done to the brain. The doctors are going to start the surgeries today on reattaching the arm and repairing his face. There is natural fertilizer, dirt, rust, etc. from the farm plow in all of his wounds. He is being kept in a drug induced coma for the foreseeable future due to the extent of the damage done to his body, the list above is probably only part of the damage done. He is in a Trauma/Teaching hospital that is considered on of the best in the western U.S. so that is good. They do not expect to know whether or not he will make it until all of the wounds have at least been cleaned and repaired. This could take up to a week. Jack and his brothers and sister are extremely close and this has devastated them; I would really appreciate any prayers and good thoughts sent this wonderful family's way. Thank you my friends love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 14:18

many prays from me and rocky!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime7th March 2009, 18:05

Oh gosh I'm so sorry. Prayers being said as I'm sitting here and I'll light a candle at church tomorrow angel
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

Number of posts : 1043
Kudos : 538
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 01:06

pray
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/michellealainemoore
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 04:24

you got it!
Abbba, we call you, God who hears our prayers... you made us with wisdom and care, you watch over us with love. Only YOU can use something terrible to remind us of that. Please be with Rob and family, whispering your sweet care lovingly in the quiet spaces. Please speak to Rob's spirit, to his heart your message of love. Breathe on him your strong wisdom of life that binds us all. Please give rest to family, wisdom to the doctors and give Rob a fighting spirit!
Thank you Father, we trust you, we love you!
Amen
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 13:07

Amen... group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime8th March 2009, 13:26

Let us know how he's doing friend here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime9th March 2009, 13:01

He is still is a semi coma, drug induced, they have done three surgeries to clean the wounds, but has at least 6-7 more to go until they can close any of them. He doesn't know yet the extent of his injuries, just that he was in an accident.
Jack and I went to Phoenix yesterday to be with his other brother and sister and we saw the pictures of his Jeep; I can't believe he survived that accident faint if he hadn't of leaned over to the passenger's seat, he would have been killed on impact....
Thank you everyone so much, he is in a private room, but in the ICU still, he will be there for at least 2-4 weeks before he is out of the woods... pray that he is strong enough for everything yet to come..
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime10th March 2009, 06:32

Good news he's still hanging in there Terry. He seems like a real fighter. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime10th March 2009, 10:38

Doc Mike wrote:
Good news he's still hanging in there Terry. He seems like a real fighter. thumbs up

Yes, they all are a strong family, the biggest concern now is what his mental condition will be when he learns the extent of his injuries sob he like to work with his hands, and it looks like he will regain little use of his left arm and hand, he had a lot of muscle and nerve damage and loss; and of course the vanity aspect of losing most of his face, they were able to reattach half of his nose, but the left side of his face is still open and waiting to be cleaned and rebuilt cry stamp
It's all I can do to be strong for Jack and not cry when he talks about this....it is so sad and so morbid sob Some of us here know what accidents can do to us mentally, with out the extent of his injuries, I can't imagine coming out this with this kind of scaring and physical damage. At least it looks like no brain injury was done to him, he has good response when brought somewhat out of the drug induced coma love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime10th March 2009, 10:51

many hugs and prayers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime11th March 2009, 16:45

Hugz for all of you group hug
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime13th March 2009, 11:08

How's he doing today Terry love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime13th March 2009, 20:49

Thanks everyone love Actually, if you can believe this, he went to the physical therapy/rehab hospital today faint for now the surgeries are finished, and he has recovered so well and can walk well enough that they transferred him over! The arm has been closed up, he has lots of muscle and nerve damage there; they re built his face, and I guess he isn't very fond of it, but it is a face.....his physical health is improving daily at a rapid pace, I am praying for his mental and emotional health at this point. All of us well know the impact of such damage on the mind... pray He has truly had a miraculous recovery....from the extent of his injuries any way, it was only 5 days ago and it was still touch and go faint Thanks again everyone love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime13th March 2009, 21:35

more hugs and prayers!!!
Back to top Go down
Synergy

Synergy

Number of posts : 90
Kudos : 63
Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 05:09

Thank God for the good report! God has brought him to mind many times in the last few days, and I have been praying and trusting!
My oldest child will be 16 this April -- and so she is taking drivers safety classes. I have to go along on most of her class drives -- (she was the "odd kid out" so I am her "drive partner"). I have had a real upsurge in PTSD from just being in a car with a "not so good yet" driver and God even uses THAT for good, as it brings Rob's situation front and center, reminding me to pray. I have even had nightsweats, reliving the crash... and iff THAT ain't a vivid reminder to pray, well I dunno. I beleive just THINKING about someone and wishing them blessing has power... and certainly we "pray" to God on a purely emotional level at times. He promises to notice ALL our tears. We do, truly SHARE each other's loads -- I had a lot of prayer when I got whacked. I'm pullin' for him.
Please tell Rob that I KNOW he will find his way -- it will NOT be easy... but OH, the strength in overcoming! I would love to be in contact with him when he is ready. Maybe he will come here?
shalom
Back to top Go down
AlwaysHopeful

AlwaysHopeful

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime15th March 2009, 09:29

Did anyone ever tell you just how awesome you are John? This, my friend, is for you:

Christian Comments

Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime16th March 2009, 14:26

Thanks so much again.....Rob has set himself a goal of being home in 2 weeks! We are all so amazed at this recovery.....I can only hand it to the Lord and all of the prayers that have been said. When Jack told me how he was suddenly so much better I said "Wow, how awesome is the power of prayer and the power of the Lord?" his response was "don't say that to my family!" I told him but we know, and he said yes we know....and he is very grateful. He said thank you to everyone and commented that I had one powerful prayer group! So thank you all one more time. Rob plans on being home in 2 weeks or so love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Rob, Jack's brother   For Rob, Jack's brother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Rob, Jack's brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: Inspiration Nook :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: