Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Go down 
+2
terry
mustang302
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Empty
PostSubject: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime11th December 2008, 21:53

fiery mad

i neeeds to vent, hmmmm why is it wen peoples need help i help them, but wen i need help theres a limit to what i get, shit im good for lending cash, gave gobs of money away this summer, but wen it comes down to it im wrong, i shoulda bought a more dependable car, shoudlnt have moved as far as i did from work, hell i shoudlnt have bought my kid his car, the only reason i dis was my freind dave was gonna help me get it on the road, but n ow he enters the land of the whipped men and his wife says she dont like him working on stuff and not getting paid, insert very bad words here, ok how much did i pay for that dodge senaca, plus the title, and the welding gas and this and that,now i hope the car sits and rots, i cant get him over here to help with my car,screw him then ,you know im tired of helping, and wish io had all the cash i gave out, id be loaded now, wells the help stops now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to think of me and mine,meaning my son, ill never let him down,kira aint here but i understand her reasons and its cool, i am hurt and upset, but its beyond her control, so please dlont think this is meant in anyways to her, im just tired and wanna go hide under a rock, if i could go back to nyc i would tomm but eds here, my place is nice, but i shoulda stayed in the armpit i was in, least i could walk to work, but the secratary bombarded me with fear about mold and stuff that was in the basement, the landlord told her, ok i knew but didnt know how bad it was, but id have survived a few more months, still, i am very tired and one step away from not caring, i deal with a bunch of no nothing hoofties and work, and church peoples are the worst grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................sorry for all you dutch peoples and church goers, but im mad and these are a the top of my list, if my car was better i may feel better, but no cash soooooooooooooo, maybeeeeeee i shouda not given peopes any, yes that would help now, but i was a sap back then,my belly is beyond sick, my bones hurt, alergies grrrrrrrrrrr and yet my wasteful life goes on, i ask for help, i get none, i need to say lots of bad words, but they will get blocked out, ok but rocky is telling me its time to go out

so thats it for now.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime11th December 2008, 22:52

group hug Ed love
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 17:58

Hang in there Ed...your a wonderful person and we all love and appreciate you very much!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 18:02

awwwwwwww thanks
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime12th December 2008, 22:13

There's givers and there's takers in the world friend. You are a giver and sometimes that means you get sh*t on. It's a fact of life. You said it friend "time to take care of me and mine" thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 09:55

yes i do get used and abused and make myself n easy target, im more upset with my buddy who now wont help with the car situation, this is what makes me the most angry, i can live ith all the bull out there, but my car and my kids car, hell, id have bought him a mustang that was on the road already, but no, thinkin my buddy would help i got my son one that needs work, now i know hwy my buddy did this and it was so his wife wouldnt walk out on him, or kick him out, he has kids and he did it for them, ok, i get that, but i thinks i more than payed for stuff in my own way, i didnt have to buy him thaqt car i talked of or the welding gas, and hell, my son just needs the transmission put in, i have one for it, but ok, the ex owes me 2000 at tax time o get it all, and i prmosed to get his car mobile, ill find someone looking to make a buck who i can trust wioth mechanics and there ya go, but thats what has set me loff the most
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 12:25

I hope you find someone soon Ed love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 14:21

me almost think ill be alone forever....kira is just my freind, yea now it sucks cause she is kinda back home, havent talked to her in a bit, but she promised me the world and then poooooof, but she did say sorry, so i am not mad at her, i was just ready to tackle the world...........now im not..........the other person i mentioed in my life, wells who knows, me not sure of anything anymore grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i guess im not easy to be with, then again i cant stand 99 percent of peoples out there, never so unsure bout anything before......i just want my car back, it is running, but it needs work, wen that happnes ill feel better, hopefully in jan, i do have some money stashed, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i just wanna hide under a rock dunno
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 18:41

I'm so sorry Ed that Kira left. You seemed so happy. i hope when you get your car back you are your old self again love
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 19:17

Hang in there Ed. Just remember everyone here loves you and cares about you love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime13th December 2008, 19:46

yea i counted on alot with kira, not her fault and she does feel bad, im more mad at a freind who a month or 2 woulda made sure i got my car on the road, maybeeee i shoulda ask for that dodge senaca back, and the welding gas, wells he can stay in his house with his bitch wife and go back to not having anyone to hang with, yea i asked alot of him, then again i payed back in my own way, my own time and physical work on his projects,its just im broke, and i need tires and stuff done to the car, and my kids car which i promised him tax time, i get 2 grand the ex owes me, so as long as eds car is cool with the tran smission i got for it, motor mounts and new exaust, please pray thats all!!!! then we is good to go

my car gave me life and freedom, life will always suck, my car was my way to fight back, it made me feel alive and made me wanna try

i wish im wish, my kingdom for a wish

thanks everypne, im just a bit lost and out of it, me wills be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad words grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Page 1 of 1