Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Begin With

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

To Begin With Empty
PostSubject: To Begin With   To Begin With Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 08:16

Words jump out at me. When I heard someone today say, "To begin with..." my thoughts turned to all the possibilities.

To begin with... Faith
You cannot say that you have faith if when you fall you give up. Faith means you will be given the strength to rise, or the hand to be lifted up. But don't lie there waiting. God provides for the smallest bird, but He doesn't throw the seed into the nest. They were created to fly.

To begin with... Hope
Trust that in all things there is hope. Even when we cannot see the opportunity, there it is in the out stretched hand, the listening ear, the smiling face, the sunrise.

To begin with... Love
If you cannot see love in your life perhaps you need to put life in your love. Begin by accepting who you are and all you can be. This confidence will give you the power to love outside yourself. Love is not love until it is given away. To love is to honor God.

To begin with... friendship
If you want to have friends, be one. Sometimes friendship, like love, appears one sided. Sometimes people need more than they give. Trust that in doing for another the act is the gift you give yourself.

To begin with... the Present
Where you are at the moment is a result of where you have been. We only have the past and the present. No one is guaranteed tomorrow. Learn from yesterday and begin anew with the Present.

To begin with... Loss
Succumb to the feelings of loss. The heart cannot heal until pain is acknowledged. Tears are not a sign of weakness but an acceptance of the reality, a release for the bereaved. Faith, Hope, Love and Friendship will be your strength in the Present. Even in loss there is much to be gained.

To begin with... I believe in You!
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

To Begin With Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Begin With   To Begin With Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 12:32

"To begin with... Love
If you cannot see love in your life perhaps you need to put life in your love. Begin by accepting who you are and all you can be. This confidence will give you the power to love outside yourself. Love is not love until it is given away. To love is to honor God."

Oh yeah! And how I just am learning this part.... love
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

To Begin With Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Begin With   To Begin With Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 19:34

group hug
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

To Begin With Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Begin With   To Begin With Icon_minitime19th November 2008, 23:13

love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To Begin With Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Begin With   To Begin With Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Begin With
Page 1 of 1