Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Depressed by People I Work With

Go down 
+2
deltaelise
Brianna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Depressed by People I Work With Empty
PostSubject: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 06:54

Most of my low moods begin with negative people behaving in a negative manner, particularly in work scenarios. People really get under my skin sometimes, the way they behave, the things they say, the way they treat you.

It's a miracle I'm still a somewhat sane person. It's just one battle after another. I always end up thinking "Yeah there ARE a lot idiots in the world". Luckily I have my meds to help me along.
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 07:44

I can understand your feelings. Working with people has always been so hard for me too because of my phobias and depression and anxiety etc.
Sometimes I am grateful though because my inability to be around people led me to animal rescue :)
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 16:02

Yeah if it weren't for other people....we probably wouldn't have half the problems that we do!!
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 16:29

Some people can be so cruel, especially when it comes to dealing with someone in pain :evil:
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 18:10

omg i feel the same way, i have some major bringerdows at work, see everyone at my job thinks you should do it a certain way, everyone is your boss kinda, wells heheheheh it does get to me but, i always do stuff my way n ways heheheh
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 18:35

I'd be depressed if I worked for those a** you work for :evil:
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 22:15

It's just the whole situation there. I can't talk about it now cry
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 22:19

it may be childish, but ok, people who act like that to me needs my help eventually, lets just say i dont run to help............ok one senerio, my boss was painting something outside, like parking lot cement pylons and this ladt comes in, her name is beverly, and she is like isnt dale retired why is he painting outside, i said wat is he supposed to stay at home and do nothing, then i left, and the next day i asked the secratary what bev was talking about, she said she asked my boss dale why he was painting something, and he said he told me do pain t somethig. but i didnt do it yet, so i told anette dale never told me to paint outside, i had molding to paint i didnt get to,i said she dont even know what she is talking about, then i was like wells i wanna say something, and annette said it will just get blown out of proportion and make me out the bad guy............so wells she needs tables up cause she helps decorate the room for stuff, we have something sunday, and aneete said she likes it dont by friday, i said no i have to get my kid and i have to get dave, i wont and cant do tables, she can wait, i said tell her to come in sat and set up, then i said to anete, see was a @#@#@# i can be, thats what ya get wen ya mess with me

if my job wasnt easy money, wells, then again, if i made enough with dave, i wouldnt stay there, we shall see, i wont do anything hasty........anete retires in august, i dont have to be there at all ceot to work, i go hang with her to get out of the house, wen she retires ill find other stuff to do

hehehe sorry this got so long heheheh
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 22:19

hugs for brianna!!!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 22:24

It's not childish Ed, it's bothering you so let it out. I'm too tired to reply right but I'll reply better in the AM. For now, NO LIFTING TABLES AND YES SHE CAN WAIT. AND YES I'M YELLING - because I care love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 23:28

awww thanks, heheheh yes, she can wait, and all she had to do was keep her mouth shut and if she did i woulda made sure they got done wen needed, then again, if i cant find the help, she will work with my scedule, at the church they know better then to wells, if im hurt and i get hurt worse cause they pushed me to do soemthing, i gota case on my hand, and they know i have them over a barrel. and most of all, my back comes first!!!!!!! and thanks for caring!!!!!

hugs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Depressed by People I Work With   Depressed by People I Work With Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Depressed by People I Work With
Page 1 of 1