Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Empty
PostSubject: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime6th October 2008, 05:51

Patients who live with daily, chronic pain often report sleep disturbances. In this study, researchers from Johns Hopkins School of Medicine look at the relationship between nighttime sleep and daytime pain.

Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime6th October 2008, 07:15

Well how about night-time pain and day time sleep. That's how I feel and I know you do too Brianna roll eyes
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime6th October 2008, 15:26

Yeah, it's kinda hard to sleep well when you can't find a comfortable way to sleep faint sometimes just laying down hurts! sob
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime7th October 2008, 03:09

group hug to you all!!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime7th October 2008, 05:17

Since I didn't sleep well, I'd better make sure I take my pain meds on this excursion today. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime7th October 2008, 15:52

group hug Brianna, hope the traffic isn't bad
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime8th October 2008, 07:10

I don't expect her to check in today. She got lost and didn't get home until 9PM. Her boss made her take the files to the Voorhess office after and her GPS couldn't pick up a signal. Today she has to do it all over again.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime8th October 2008, 14:43

group hug Brianna I posted an article in the Panic and Anxiety forum about getting lost; so you won't feel too bad about it. I get lost all of the time.....it is a joke in my family. I even get lost when playing WoW, my guildies have to come and get me a lot in the instances because I can't find my way around hysterical
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain   The Link Between Nighttime Sleep and Daytime Pain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1