Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember Them

Go down 
+2
Lost One
Brianna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 06:30

pray pray pray pray pray pray pray

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Home.aspx
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 10:27

I have it on TV right now. My thoughts and prayers are with all the victims and their families and friends angel
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 18:16

I can't watch it anymore, no disrespect but it gets to me and makes me so angry. I know no political talk here, per Brianna, but I could blow sometimes fiery mad
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 21:41

i was a messenger in nyc and was in the towers everyday, wen they went down i just couldnt beleive it, still cant.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 06:47

Were you in the city on 9/11 Ed? One of our clients works right across the street from the towers and saw the whole thing. She said that more people "jumped" or "fell" out of the windows then they said. It's so sad and I can only imagine the horror they went through. If that was me, with fire from jet fuel all around me, I'd jump too.
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Lost One

Lost One

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 07:13

Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime12th September 2008, 19:06

no in was in pa several years already, i was a messnger in my teens and was in the towers all the time, my aunt worked a block away and called in sick thaqt day, i watched it from home, rachel called and said a plane crashed into the towers, i said yea so, im going back to sleep, thinkin it was a small plane, things like that happen now and again, then next thing i knew she walked in the door and said put the tv on, she worked at a office in allentown and they sent everyone home, i then stayed glued to the tv for the next week, even my therepyst said to stop watching it, for days i stood and stared in disbeleife, couldnt call grandma who still lived in ny, it was freakin nuts, i cry everrytime i watch stuff bout it
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime13th September 2008, 12:44

I stayed home from work on the 11th, watched it again as I do every year; it hits me just as hard each time. I had to go to work that night as a bartender, which was probably the best job that day a person could have.... sob being somewhat physic, I swear I could hear the screams of the thousands of souls dying....I woke up that morning screaming from a nightmare of fire and screams sob
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime13th September 2008, 14:55

I had to stop watching it. It's too much of a trigger for me sob
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 16:16

pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember Them Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember Them   Remember Them Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Them
Page 1 of 1