Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Broken Ragdoll

Go down 
+3
terry
Brianna
Lost One
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime10th September 2008, 18:43

I wrote this when I was going through a manic phase, it wasn't fun sob

This way that way up and down spinning 360 then slammed on the ground. Crying laughing screaming out, full of energy then spaced out. Some more tears and then another smile, hopeless for a moment then happy for a while. Every second of every day I am this way, I can’t even control the words I say. Who am I what am I will I ever know I know I’m not this ragdoll that is on show. How will I when will I just be myself because I can’t handle being someone else. Nightfall, the moon does rise a million different thoughts once I close my eyes. Lay there paralysed screaming for silence, my mind is racing but my body is unconscious. Finally daylight and my body awakes, the strings are again pulled, I don’t know how much more you can take. I have nothing left not even my soul, all that I am is a broken little Ragdoll....
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 06:52

This sounds terrible Lost One. I'm glad you posted it and shared with us here 4U
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Lost One

Lost One

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 10:28

Hey but I'm alright now and that's all that matters cheer
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime13th September 2008, 12:46

Finally daylight and my body awakes, the strings are again pulled, I don’t know how much more you can take. I have nothing left not even my soul, all that I am is a broken little Ragdoll....

Oh, I know this so well! And the roller coaster rolls on and on ..... faint
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime14th September 2008, 13:06

Terry I hope it slows down for you. I'm doing okay right now with a med adjustment cheer
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime14th September 2008, 13:27

With the Topamax, I don't go way manic or depressed, just somewhat, enough to make me notice, you know, I either just sleep 2-3 hours on a manic or take a day and sleep all day. But I feel the manic or depression inside. Not as bad, but I know it's there.....I'm afraid if they add any other meds like when I was taking the Lithium, it will tip the scales and drive me one direction or the other. sob
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 06:39

group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime15th September 2008, 20:56

I checked and one of the doctor's my neruo doc referred my to is on my insurance list (the other one isn't) .....however, one of the doc's he is partnered with is the same doctor that I saw after my accident that said I didn't have Chiari (which has been confirmed twice), that I was faking all of my symptoms, and that my drop spells and migraines were anxiety attacks so he prescribed Zanax which causes suicide attempt 98% of the time in traumatic brain injuries. That was 6 months before I tried to kill myself. Because my insurance ran out he wouldn't do anything else for me and called me a fake. Because of this doctor, I didn't get the necessary physical therapy or other necessary treatment to get all of my skills back, I didn't get any treatment for the TBI for over a year. I am not sure I will be able to walk into that office again - no matter how good the other doctor is sob And my records are still in that office.... dunno I don't know what to do here
Back to top Go down
Nickey

Nickey

Number of posts : 132
Kudos : 0

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 15:05

Terry I wish there were other options. I know you're afraid of going back to that doctor but if that's all there is? My heart goes out to you love
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime16th September 2008, 16:14

group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime17th September 2008, 07:37

Let us know what you decide, we care here 4U
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime17th September 2008, 18:06

dunno I think I am going to see if my GP can refer me to an anesthesiologist for the shots; if not, then I am going to have my neuro doc forward all of my records down to the new doc before I get there to add his to what is already there. My neuro has be voted one the top 10 doc's in the U.S. for the last 7 years. I will want my records from him there before I go back - to make that other doc look as bad as his is. big grin thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime18th September 2008, 06:37

When will you be going? We'll be thinking of you and I hope you get all this "mess" sorted out love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime18th September 2008, 21:00

I have an appointment with my GP on Tues. but I will probably need a new neuro doc, I am going to have to find a new one there is just no way I can make myself go back to that other office, no matter what....my old records are still there, that other doc could still say anything, I won't take that chance with health. I'll just find a new one...and a new pdoc, still haven't done that and I am still going manic way too often, not as extreme but with this job the way it is or me the way I am right now, take your pick, something has to give... sob I will let you know what the GP says, he already told me to find my own pdoc, they can't help me there....to many things wrong with me.... sob
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime19th September 2008, 10:06

This must seem so overwhelming. I'm so sorry Terry. Let us know what's going on love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime19th September 2008, 10:50

Hang in there friend. Things have to get better soon thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime19th September 2008, 13:32

love I'm going to my brother's this weekend...I was going to work, but I'm not sleeping and he seems to ground me and help a lot, plus it is my neice's birthday and my daughter will be there...and work is a useless cause right now, the boss has me so fiery mad it is rediculious! I am actively looking for a pdoc today! dunno I am feeling so drained; loosing my neuro, maybe my job, and no support from my new boss, and trying to not go full blown manic....I am so tired...Thanks everyone group hug
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime19th September 2008, 18:24

Enjoy your time at your brothers Terry. I hope he's able to get your mind off things love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime23rd September 2008, 11:33

Yes, only to get some new things put there! I had fun, and my family is a lot like a circus tongue but a very supportive one it was a great weekend love
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime24th September 2008, 12:41

Glad you got a "break" from it all friend thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime25th September 2008, 15:48

Thanks Mike, now, if only I could win the lottery and get a permanent break hmmm
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime29th September 2008, 05:35

terry wrote:
Thanks Mike, now, if only I could win the lottery and get a permanent break hmmm

Don't we all friend dunno
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime29th September 2008, 13:34

Yes, but to loose your dreams.....
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime29th September 2008, 17:46

Or win Publisher's Clearing House. I enter every single time big grin
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime30th September 2008, 16:30

Me too Lost One and if I win, I'm taking everyone at Hugz on a real vacation, that's a promise thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Broken Ragdoll Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Broken Ragdoll   A Broken Ragdoll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Broken Ragdoll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: Inspiration Nook :: Inspirational Quotes and Stories-
Jump to: