Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cell phone #'s go public today

Go down 
+3
mustang302
Lost One
terry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Cell phone #'s go public today Empty
PostSubject: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 14:12

Subject: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public today

REMEMBER: Cell Phone Numbers Go Public today
REMINDER.... all cell phone numbers are being released to telemarketing companies tomorrow and you will start to receive sale calls.

..... YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS

To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone:
888-382-1222.
It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked. You cannot call from a different phone number.

HELP OTHERS BY PASSING THIS ON TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS.. It takes about 20 seconds.
or go to www.donotcall.gov
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 16:29

I didn't know it was today. Thanks Terry I'm calling as soon as I'm done here thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 17:02

what if you dont answer your phone n ways, if i dont see a number i know i dont answer it, plus my phone is off 99 percent of the time n ways
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 17:48

dunno They have all of the money for a reason Ed, I registered just to be safe and be sure I wasn't on the lists! thumbs up
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 17:52

Does this apply to those trac phones too ?
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 17:57

All cell phones!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 20:24

Oh gosh I didn't know it was today. Thanks for the heads up Terry thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime8th September 2008, 21:20

no i mean anything i have is prepaid and even my home phone i get those calls, but i NEVER answer if i dont know the number, unless mawahahhahahahhahahhahahahahaha im in a very silly mood and i will keep them on the phone as long as i can, to the point they hang up on me in disgust, wen ed was little and pesty people call i would just give him the phone hehehehee and if i do pick up, one of my most popular things to say is oh he is in a depression clinnic, i just come over to feed the cat......................hahahahhahah trust me, no one likes to call my phone hehehehehhehehehehehhe
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 07:26

It includes all phones Ed, even the prepaid ones, anyone with a cell phone number. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime9th September 2008, 09:19

wells no matters hehhehehe i enjoy messing with them n ways hehehhehe
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime10th September 2008, 18:50

Ed, that's too funny big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime10th September 2008, 19:37

hehehehheheh, even my voice mail says youve reached this number in error please try your call again, its amazing how many people call right back hhahahahhah
Back to top Go down
Pariah

Number of posts : 117
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: phun with fones   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 02:16

I had a number ONE digit off from the local hospital and got real sick of it... but being ME I HAD TO have fun... so I used to "direct" their call to the "Psych ward" before I would tell 'em they had the wrong number. I also used to be THE MASTER at funny outgoing messages on our machine. So, I came up with a doozy (wish I could remember it!!!). And I had one gal that called three times and left three messages -- the first was just laughter, the second was more laughter and a thank-you... the third told me of how DESPERATELY she needed a laugh and she got serious and told me she NEVER leaves messages -- even on friends. She actually left her name and number and asked if a few of her friends could call! I did call her back (and got HER machine!!). Pretty wild to have someone say "GOD BLESS YOU for making me laugh!" We finally tired of being the psych ward and got a new number!
gotta love the twisted side of life... and Ed, I'm glad to know I ain't alone! big grin
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime11th September 2008, 09:55

heehhehe its fun to mess with people, i used to get alot of bill collectors calling ahhhhhhhhhhhh they just ask to be messed with mawahahahhahahahhahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cell phone #'s go public today   Cell phone #'s go public today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cell phone #'s go public today
Page 1 of 1