Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome DancingKat

Go down 
+4
Kylie
mustang302
Doc Mike
Brianna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 08:01

I'm glad you found your way here. I hope things are going well with you love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 08:46

Welcome to Hugz DK cheers
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 15:18

meows meows meows, me got new siggy and new name, meows meows, more meows
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 15:26

I won't even touch this one Ed ;)
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 16:35

I have known kat for very long, she is a dear friend who is very close to my heart, her sight was the first online bipolar site i ever went to and i learned a whole lots bout me and manic depression, kat and i havwe been thru alot and i thank god she is part of my life :D
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 17:07

I know Ed that you guys are really close. I know she has her own board but she is most welcome to post here. I have no qualms about sharing members. love
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime27th May 2008, 22:02

kat wont let me play with the shiney new buttons either :(
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 06:46

Ed you're too cute group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime28th May 2008, 12:37

hehehe
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime29th May 2008, 15:56

Welcome...I hope you enjoy it here!!
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

Number of posts : 100
Kudos : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: hey guys   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 05:53

sorry i have been so very long finally getting back here. we have kind of a farm and well lots of animals were getting sick on me and then i had the goat show and had to brush up my twin does to compete. we did very well - georgia came in 2nd. and the cats are all feeling better finally and plus i had tons of appointments myself. had to get teeth fixed and all kinds of stuff going on. finally got sort of a break now
thank you all for the warm welcome and if Ed misbehaves then smack him around a little bit ahahaha. naw kidding Ed hehe

But yes i have been diagnosed borderline and bipolar - they seem to not be able to decide. i take lexapro, trazadone, geodon, and trileptal ( i think spelled right) I live in Texas now and love it yet the mental health help here kind of sucks. The summers i do lots better cause i can be busier outside but its the winters when its too cold and i am cooped up that i get much worse so i am sure i will be posting alot in winter. Yeah my site is Twilight Shadows at twilight shadows and we are not a very big site but have been around since 2003. My major issues are black and white thinking, paranoia ( yuk), depression, anxiety, OCD real bad, and some schizo symptoms. Thats all i can think of right now but usually on a daily basis i am fighting some issue. I recently posted on TS to a friend of mine that i discovered taking little vacation breaks for my brain. finding a day when i stay in and interact with hardly anyone then sort of letting go of the daily battle and being crazy ole me. its just for years every single day i fight in my mind to stay the course when i interact with ppl and i jsut get so so tired. I dont think there will ever be simply a cure for me - i think the fight will continue for all my life. Does anyone else ever feel this way?
Back to top Go down
http://twilightshadows.yuku.com/btwilightshadows
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 06:28

I'm so glad you decided to pop in and say hello. Yes, we've had to smack Ed around a few times tongue Just kidding Ed. It certainly seems like you have a full plate. But I can so relate to just taking a mental break but unfortunately with my job I can't. I'm glad things have slowed down for you love and all your little ones are feeling better big grin
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 06:47

hm well i dont have a job but its quite a job around here and on a real busy day i make sure though there is at least an hour in the evening when i can just sit down and try to gather my thoughts and rest my brain some. Mornings are usually the best for me - i try to get up real early to have good time to myself though it does cut into my sleep but in the long run it is worth it.
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 06:50

wave Dancing Kat. I'm glad you came back, I wondered where you went. I'm bipolar and it's a struggled so I know where you're coming from faint
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 06:58

yeah i have been going through some kind of weird mood swing for over a month and also been very busy around here. so i think its finally breaking a bit with the mood issue.
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 06:59

That's good news Kat. I was in the hospital about a month ago because I was manic and not safe sob
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 12:22

heheheh i like wen girls are rough with me....mawahahahahhahaha

meow
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 15:42

Glad you made your way back to us!!
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime12th June 2008, 19:50

Welcome back friend wave
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 06:28

ty yes i have been doing good for a couple of months now though it does feel like forever. I had trouble at the end of march. long story but it was a nasty situation and part due to my issues. but life goes on and i learned from it and i got stronger from it:)
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 07:21

That's the important thing Kat...you learned and grew from it thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime13th June 2008, 16:18

wave Kat welcome back love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome DancingKat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome DancingKat   Welcome DancingKat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome DancingKat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Introductions-
Jump to: