Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi from OKlahoma

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 21:01

Hi.
My name is Delta.
I am 55.
I have DDD in my entire spine.
I have osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia plus I am sure other things that my Dr. just laughs at.
Yes I need a new Dr. but since I have been off of work and waiting for my disability since 2006, I have to go to a free clinic so I don't have much choice as to my medical Dr.
I do however go to an awesome mental health clinic since 1999.
They diagnosed me in 1999 for major depression, panic disorder, anxiety, social phobia and ocd.
I had been searching my whole life to find out what was wrong with me but no Dr. seemed to understand me or listen to me until I was 46.
I was on several anti-depressants but they started doing more harm than good so I only take anxiety medicine plus all the medicine for my physical problems that have been getting so much worse the past few years.
I would say what hurts the most is having to give up my full time animal rescue to give in to my increasing physical ailments as well as having to take care of my husband who had a bad accident that made him have several back surgeries so he is disabled too.
I continue to rescue animals when I can though.
My story would take forever so if you have any questions just ask :)
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 21:05

Hello Delta and welcome to Hugz. I'm so sorry you have so much on your plate right now. Just about everyone here has some sort of spinal condition and most are suffering from depression or BP too. Hmmmm, you're probably wondering who "they" are. We just moved our board from another server so as you can see many haven't gotten here yet. So you're in on the ground floor of a brand new board.

If there's anything at all I can do, please PM me. I know I have a lot of work to do on the board yet, but it'll take time. I'm recovering from a RF ablation and my back is talking to me right now. :(
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 21:10

I got a yuku message that your board was moving so I guess I had posted there once before. I have a yuku board , actually two of them but I have made another one at another host jsut incase yuku goes kaput or something because they sure are having problems and my members are not happy.
Anyway, it's nice to meet you.
The new board is looking good.
I hope you feel better.
I will post the links to my boards later on incase you would like to visit sometime :o
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 21:14

I was wondering how you found us so quick. I'm glad you stopped in and I'd be happy to share members. We got really fed up with Yuku, especially these last few weeks. Members couldn't get on for days at a time and then one member really needed support and she couldn't get in. That was the icing on the cake for me :evil:
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime23rd May 2008, 22:12

welcome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime25th May 2008, 21:38

Nice to meet you Delta....I hope you love it here!!
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime26th May 2008, 07:48

Hi Delta, I'm so glad you decided to follow the link. I just love Hugz and I hope you do too. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi from OKlahoma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from OKlahoma   Hi from OKlahoma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from OKlahoma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Introductions-
Jump to: