Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll Call Week of August 25th

Go down 
+6
Lost One
Heather
terry
Lara
mustang302
Brianna
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of August 25th   Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 11:36

I'm done helping my friend move and it's a picnic and a few mike BTW, did you notice Brianna named that smilie "Mike" tongue

Have a safe holiday, don't drink and drive. If you're around please stop in and say wave
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of August 25th   Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 12:50

Yes I did notice Mike big grin I'm going to a BBQ at the lake. Should be fun, I need a break big time faint
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of August 25th   Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 19:19

wells me got the apt!!!! in a month im outa here!!!! head spin cheer head spin cheer head spin cheer banana banana banana yahoo yahoo pink elephant pink elephant pink elephant pink elephant pink elephant
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of August 25th   Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 20:10

My company's still here but I wanted to check the board. Ed I'm doing a happy dance for you cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of August 25th   Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st September 2008, 20:54

and soon im thinkin bout leaving the church, butthead paul will still be there, i just hate the sight of him, i used to work in old folks homes, i like old people, i always did, i have to get my diploma which is a requiremnt now, be certified with cpr first aid, thats easy, and a few other things, we shaLL see, i like to have options open to me and not be stuck somewhere, car work would be to strenuous everyday, i need tio take musloce relaxers tomm, i hurt, my back and leg locked up before as i was talkin to someone for to long down the block, i was like ok, not good ouch hurt stiff,im stressed over moving stuff,a few other things concerning that, stress is as bad as physically hurting myself grrrrrrrrrrrrr, ill be ok thiough, just gonna pop into work tomm, go home and take a muscle relaxers which ive been neglecting and just mellow out.
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of August 25th   Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd September 2008, 20:31

Sorry I have been away group hug Ed! Relax, the move will be good! Grats on that cheer Brianna, I hope the headache went away, Kira, I hope you are feeling better! I went to Phx to my brothers for the weekend; my son was ordained as a minister! He also has a new job teaching HS! I am again the proud Momma! I had a very spiritually enlightening weekend; I feel completely healed spiritually, mentally, and am happier than I ever remember being. I wish I could share this feeling with all of my friends at Hugz love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call Week of August 25th   Roll Call Week of August 25th - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call Week of August 25th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2