Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Bipolar Buddies!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

My Bipolar Buddies!! Empty
PostSubject: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime2nd August 2008, 18:39

Hey Everyone wave I just wanted to stop in today and see how you are all doing!! I see a couple of you are going on vacation this week, I hope you have a blast and that everyone is going well!!

group hug

Last edited by Heather on 4th August 2008, 18:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime3rd August 2008, 02:09

wave Hi Heather! Good to see you today! We miss seeing you! Hope you are having fun and everything is going well group hug
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime3rd August 2008, 06:54

wave Heather, you have no idea how good it is to see you here again. I hope you're enjoying your summer and can get back to us soon. love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 17:16

How's your vacation going Lost One? love
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime4th August 2008, 18:03

My summers been pretty good...i got to spend a few days down with my kids last week so that was wonderful love Thanks for asking Lost One!!
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime5th August 2008, 21:23

Heather, so you and Dustin have any plans for the fall? Or the Holidays? Lost One? Anyone? hmmm
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime6th August 2008, 18:25

End of this month we are going to the State Fair here in MN with my mom, brother and his family. I'm looking forward to that!! What about you Terry...got any special plans coming up??

group hug
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 14:54

dunno I was kind of thinking of driving to OK to see my son and his family this winter with my daughter, but she just went to WI for a week, so I don't know if we can schedule any vacation time to do this together or not? I don't know if I want to drive that far alone either....I am still thinking about it. If not, maybe I'll drive to San Diego and see my sister and my 4 nieces for a few days I always have fun with them. I am also thinking of applying for a promotion at work so I might be moving to Phoenix again. I just haven't decided yet. dunno
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime8th August 2008, 20:35

Hope things go smoothly for you Terry, whatever path you may take love
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime10th August 2008, 07:55

I hope things work out for you hon, when one door closes, another opens love
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime11th August 2008, 07:49

wave guys, I'm back. How's everyone doing? love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime11th August 2008, 20:09

I'm doing really good Lost One, how was the vacation? are you relaxed, ready to work? hysterical Not!!
I have decided to stay a while longer here, I have chatted with a "menter" so to speak, and have decided to wait a bit longer here and see what happens and what other opportunities open up down the road... This advise comes from a good source. So, back to the old grind and keep on plugging on... faint I have things under control here, and can only look better and better from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime11th August 2008, 23:32

group hug Lost One...so glad that you are back from vacation....you were missed love
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 15:54

Yes, Lost One, very much, How was your vacation? love
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime12th August 2008, 16:06

I for one have certainly missed that wagging tail love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bipolar Buddies!!   My Bipolar Buddies!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Bipolar Buddies!!
Page 1 of 1