Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unclaimed Funds $$$$$

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Empty
PostSubject: Unclaimed Funds $$$$$   Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 06:28

Last night there was a special about unclaimed funds; how people have money and/or property that they didn't know about. I actually looked into this before but didn't find anything. I also put in my name as well as other family members and friends. NOTHING. After last night's special I went to the site again on a whim and was shocked to see MY NAME!!!! Apparently it had not been reported until 2004 (a few years after my initial search.) I called this morning with a question and was surprised to hear that I was able to expedite the retrieval by phone. It's only about $140.00 but I'll gladly take it! Here's the link where you can check. I hope some of you get lucky too!

http://www.unclaimed.org/
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Funds $$$$$   Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 18:07

bang head none for me
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Funds $$$$$   Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 18:33

Me either Lost One!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Funds $$$$$   Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 22:23

ill give it a go............rocky toooooooooooooo!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Funds $$$$$   Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Icon_minitime23rd July 2008, 22:26

nopes................
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Funds $$$$$   Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Icon_minitime28th July 2008, 19:35

We had an unclaimed fund once from an electric deposit in Corpus Christi.
It was for 96 dollars.
I sent in the information online and was happy about it all when I got a rude reply saying there was never any record of us having lived in Corpus Christi.
So are they saying that all the years I worked there and fished there and whatever else I did was a dream ?
We were in the phone book there and I even won a contest there at Whataburger and our garden was on tv.
Weird

P.S.
Wow, I just went and looked it up and it's still there. It is from 1992 for 98.86
I filed a claim again but we will see
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unclaimed Funds $$$$$   Unclaimed Funds $$$$$ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unclaimed Funds $$$$$
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hugz R Us :: The Recliner Room :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: