Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pdoc appointment July 8th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Pdoc appointment July 8th Empty
PostSubject: Pdoc appointment July 8th   Pdoc appointment July 8th Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 02:44

Well I had my appointment with my new pdoc on the 8th and it went pretty good. She upped my Geodon a little to see if that helps smooth out my moods a little better. Also not sure if I mentioned it or not, but she also ordered a repeat EKG to see if I still show signs of 'sinus arythmia' like I did in November. If I do, then she told me that I may be able to go back on the Lithium which is what I found worked the best for me.

Also with this new doctor I may get some answers to exactly what this sinus arythmia is. My old doctor basically just swept it under the rug when we talked about it. So hopefully I will get a phone call this week about the results of that test.

I'm just really hoping that something will help mellow out my moods for me soon. One other thing she changed is that I now take 150 mg (3 pills) of trazadone to help me go to sleep at night, if that doesn't work, I would go up to 4....I'm thinking couldn't we just maybe try something else!! Anyways, I'll be sure and let you all know what I hear, keep positive thoughts for me!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Pdoc appointment July 8th   Pdoc appointment July 8th Icon_minitime13th July 2008, 08:24

So she thinks the Lithium is causing the sinus arythmia Heather? I'm sorry I don't know more about it. I hope the new med combo works for you and you are able to sleep love
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Pdoc appointment July 8th   Pdoc appointment July 8th Icon_minitime14th July 2008, 17:38

group hug Heather, I don't know either dunno
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Pdoc appointment July 8th   Pdoc appointment July 8th Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 06:41

group hug Please let us know Heather
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Pdoc appointment July 8th   Pdoc appointment July 8th Icon_minitime15th July 2008, 19:50

Thinking of you Heather here 4U
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

PostSubject: Re: Pdoc appointment July 8th   Pdoc appointment July 8th Icon_minitime16th July 2008, 00:47

I still haven't heard back about the EKG...as far as the medication adjustments, I think they are going okay. Thanks bunches for the thoughts love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pdoc appointment July 8th   Pdoc appointment July 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pdoc appointment July 8th
Page 1 of 1