Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HI from Macedonia

Go down 
+4
Heather
terry
Doc Mike
marginal_mk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
marginal_mk

marginal_mk

Number of posts : 6
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-26

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 14:34

Hi my name is dejan i live in Macedonia .And i have hisoty of menetal illnes .
I am meber of you are comunity from today . How ever cople of weaks ago I open forum
ME MY SELF and MY MENTAL HEALTH ,This Forum is dedcete to education and sherring nformationes about difrenet Mentall illnes and i belive poeple from region of South East Europa can write on the forum
ME MY SELF and MY MENTAL HEALTH I mean Albania ,Serbia,Macedonia Buglaria

Pleas vist our forum and give us a support . I am sufferinmg from Manic Depresiona an you can read mu presonal strory on our forum

http://mhinfo.topic-debate.com/

How ever sorry for my bad english

Thaks Dejan Macedonia need a hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 22:20

Hi Dejan and welcome to Hugz. Take a look around and jump in anywhere. Glad you're here thumbs up And I think your English is just fine thumbs up
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 22:48

Hi Dejan, I will check out our forum! And your English is just fine, I understood thumbs up I hope you check back in to Hugz and let us know how you are doing.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime26th June 2008, 23:12

Stick around, I think you'll like it here!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 07:24

welcome I hope you come back and have some fun with us love
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 09:31

Hi Dejan and welcome to Hugz wave
Back to top Go down
dancingkat

dancingkat

Number of posts : 100
Kudos : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-27

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 10:28

welcome and how very neat that you live in Macedonia! So what is it like where you live? Can you post pictures?
is it french that you speak or is it spanish or something else? i am not familiar with that region. however though its been abotu 10 years since i spoke french i am sure i could write some of it still.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightshadows.yuku.com/btwilightshadows
dancingkat

dancingkat

Number of posts : 100
Kudos : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-27

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 10:30

oh i see now from your website you posted that you speak neither french nor spanish but bulgarian etc. how very fascinating! and plus you are extremely skilled and educated by view of your resume
Back to top Go down
http://twilightshadows.yuku.com/btwilightshadows
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253
Registration date : 2008-05-23

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime27th June 2008, 16:07

welcome!!!!!
Back to top Go down
marginal_mk

marginal_mk

Number of posts : 6
Kudos : 0
Registration date : 2008-06-26

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Thanks poeple your sow nice   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime28th June 2008, 19:07

dancingkat wrote:
oh i see now from your website you posted that you speak neither french nor spanish but bulgarian etc. how very fascinating! and plus you are extremely skilled and educated by view of your resume

Thanks poeple your sow nice wave .Thanks for the nice words.
Yes my english is on but somtaimes i have aprblem with grammar and speleing ..
Dancing kat I dont know to spek franch and spanish but i know liittete beat bulgarian .
But i speak and write Macedonian, Serbian, Craotian and Bosnian i can uderstend Bulgarian wearry weell but i dont know to speak and to write .
thansk for the nice words about my resume and my skilles. yes i traveled on difreent confrences and seminars
but I start tris project on my own Forum ME -MY -SELF AND MY MENTAL HELATH fro wariaity of rezones.

I have a presonal expiriance with mental illnes .I suffer from Major depresiona for 17 years a i was up and down up and down .. But i will post my personal story and poeple can read about my pasta.

Second rezon is In Southe easet europa we dont have amedium for Mental helath isssues who will promote diffrent topicas about Mh. from BP.deprsioon Scizofrenia .Post traumatic stres etc
and the modesl of rehabilitationees.

The region of SEE South easet europa Sufferd log periode of time from different War crisez and soci economical political istability . Countres from SEE are Midle low income Countres and most of the poulatione are poree.
How ever people with mentall ilnes are weary wolnerbile group of people and The preliminary Idea of my and our forum is to make abridge of comunicatione betwen Peple world vide and to motivate poeple from Albania,Macedonia, Serbia, Bosnia , Croatia, Bulgaria . Moladova ,Romania Mointengero to sheere there stoies and to havea snece of belonging .
I blive this can bea step forvard in mental helath promtion in the regione of SEE .

I want to say that ia ma not payed for this ''work'' and i dont recive any finacial suport from anybody Un agencies , user consumer or pfofseional agenecy .I start this with lot of enuzijazam and i belive this my efort will be frutfful and poeple can give us a support for our work .

Thanks
Hugz

Ps i will makea Baner and logo for your e forum and your comunity .. chat

Dejan Macedonia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HI from Macedonia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HI from Macedonia   HI from Macedonia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI from Macedonia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum