Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday's Roll Call

Go down 
+5
deltaelise
Doc Mike
Lost One
Brianna
Heather
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 01:29

Well, my boys are gone so my house is pretty quiet, not to mention lonely. But I'll be around a lot more this week, love and support to all of you for the past week, sorry I wasn't around much. Be sure and check out the pictures I posted in the photo booth too!!

Monday's Roll Call Bj67hoqke2k_2953
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 06:46

Hey you. No need to ever apologize for not being around, but we do miss you when you're not here. love I'm glad you had a good time with your boys Heather and sorry about the loneliness. Do something for YOU today.

Running late so I'm off. I have that appointment with the pdoc today so wish me luck sob

Have a marvelous Monday friends group hug
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835
Kudos : 253

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 07:07

I wish I could stop crying and laughing at the same time. I hate this disease sob

But I'm going to work any way. Good luck today Brianna and hugz friends group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 07:27

We're here for you Lost One and don't forget that. Good luck today friend thumbs up Heather how about a group hug from Mike.

Have a good one and check in ladies and gents cool
Back to top Go down
deltaelise

deltaelise

Number of posts : 238
Kudos : 0

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 10:57

I am sending good vibes to everyone and hoping you all have a pain free day here 4U
Back to top Go down
http://allpurposecleaner.yuku.com
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 15:42

This is Ed's son, posting for dad again. He hurt is back very bad yesterday during work and had collapsed when he got in the house. He called me and my mother over, and he's been on watch since. He's currently on tylenol and muscle relaxers, and is crying, moaning, etc in pain. Tomorrow he's going to the doctor to see what can be done, hopefully to get shots in his back.

I'm writing this as he tells me to, while he's laying on the bed on the floor.

This is from him, directly - " I can no longer call Rachel the dragon lady. She's come through for me way more than I had expected her to, as well as my son. I can never thank her and my son enough for what how they've helped me out. I'll be posting back here and there, or my son will for me, to keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 16:54

Ed, you are in my thoughts and pray I hope your appointment tomorrow brings some much needed relief. Lost One, I am thinking of you and hoping that your moods even out soon love

As for me need a hug I can't seem to stop crying today. I didn't realize how much I would miss those boys when they left, but now it seems that everything I do, reminds me of them and then I start missing them and then comes the tears, I'm having a really hard time NOT crying today so I could really use some calming thoughts/vibes. Thanks everyone!!

group hug
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 403
Kudos : 0

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 18:05

Ed we're all thinking of you and thanks for letting us know love

Heather and Lost One I wish I had a magic wand to take away your tears group hug

Hi Delta, how's it going with the antidepressants? love

Brianna good luck today hon love

group hug group hug group hug Hugz group hug group hug group hug
Back to top Go down
Lost One

Lost One

Number of posts : 1835

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 18:57

Thanks for letting us know about Ed. Ed we're all praying for you group hug
Back to top Go down
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 19:53

Ed we're pulling for you man thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Number of posts : 512
Kudos : 58
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 21:25

Ed you're in my thoughts and prayers. love Is it September yet, if not, wake me up when it's all over faint
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime23rd June 2008, 22:37

Heather and Lost One group hug and more group hug I know exactly what both of your are feeling, Ed, group hug I am praying the shots work and work well, what great son you have! and Rachel is so sweet to come over and help, Brianna, good luck today at the pdoc group hug and Kira, how are things with you? Kylie?
Me, more fumes from the gas water heater, they get blown back into the office from the high winds here; nothing we can do about it, or so the gas tech said sob more headaches..
This sounds like it has been a really rotten day for all! A little prayer here that the rest of this week gets a lot better for all pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monday's Roll Call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday's Roll Call   Monday's Roll Call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday's Roll Call
Page 1 of 1