Hugz R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hugz R Us

Need a hug? No matter what you're dealing with, there's plenty of Hugz to go around.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Good on a Promise

Go down 
+2
Doc Mike
Brianna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Making Good on a Promise Empty
PostSubject: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 06:22

Hi ya all. I just have a question that I thought maybe I could get your opinion. I don't believe there is a right or wrong answer but lets see how this goes.

You make a promise to someone or someones and things go a little haywire and that promise is broken, What do you do?

Do ya say Whooops better luck next time and forget about it or do you try to make good out of something bad. It may not be the same thing but you try hard to make it right.

I sometimes think people just don't have a conscience. What do you guys think? dunno
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Doc Mike

Doc Mike

Number of posts : 2102
Kudos : 308
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 06:48

I may joke around here about things, but I'm a softie at heart. I'd try to make it up somehow roll eyes
Back to top Go down
Megan

Megan

Number of posts : 256
Kudos : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 16:13

I think I would somehow, some way make it up. I couldn't just do that to any one. Brianna I can't help but wonder, did someone let you down? here 4U
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime20th June 2008, 16:21

i would say im sorry and try to make it better
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 2498
Kudos : 263
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 12:54

I always tell people that I am a space cadet; to call and remind me so that I don't forget! but if something happens, I always make it up somehow. I hate it when someone promises me something and the just ignores it; at least tell me if something comes up, that I can handle but being ignored makes one feel like they don't count.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
Admin
Brianna

Number of posts : 2402
Kudos : 182

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 14:38

I would do the same thing, try to make it up somehow. Long story, but someone has hurt me really bad sob
Back to top Go down
https://hugzrus.aforumfree.com
Heather

Heather

Number of posts : 1975
Kudos : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 15:33

group hug
Back to top Go down
mustang302

mustang302

Number of posts : 1806
Kudos : 253

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime21st June 2008, 18:31

hugs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Good on a Promise   Making Good on a Promise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Good on a Promise
Page 1 of 1